XR Interactions Engineer, Intern
At Unity, we are excited about the new creative avenues that AR and VR bring to our developers. By joining the XR Interaction team you will be working on one of the most popular game engines, helping to drive cutting edge interaction features, and integrate XR technologies and devices.
You will be utilizing your solid engineering skills and an interest in UX and Human Computer Interaction to expand and enhance our interaction toolkit features and functionality. You will be writing clear, fast and maintainable code whilst working with cutting edge hardware, external APIs and SDKs.
- Develop cross-platform XR Interaction tools for Unity developers
- Implement cross-platform XR Input facilities so that a variety of XR devices can be used seamlessly with Unity
- Integrate third party input / interaction SDKs into Unity
- Implement new technologies and features into the Unity engine that support XR
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong C#/C++/C skills
- Interest in, or experience with UX, Human Computer Interaction and API design
- Prior XR development experience and/or passion for XR
- Embedded or mobile systems experience
- Experience using Unity’s engine and tools
- Excellent communication skills
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations. The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.