At Assurance we are disrupting the antiquated and inefficient world of insurance and financial services. Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals are modernizing how people obtain and manage their financial life all through our powerful platform ecosystem. We are rapidly growing as we expand our product offerings and global footprint, and this growth continues to present new and exciting challenges as we push our industry into its future. We eliminate waste throughout the industry and calculate the complex into simple, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We are humble, driven, and committed to improving the lives of millions.
About the Position
Assurance is seeking a motivated Compliance Liaison Analyst to join our team. You will bring your expertise in Medicare Advantage/Medicare Supplement insurance and act as the liaison between Compliance and Sales, offering oversight to ensure Assurance and carrier requirements are being maintained, followed, and executed. As the subject matter expert for your respective insurance product(s), you'll use your analytical and investigative skills to research suspicious behaviors, spot non-compliant sales practices, and provide recommendations for disciplinary or corrective actions. You will meet regularly with managers to analyze QA reporting and metrics and strategize quality improvements. As the internal point of contact, you will represent Assurance's Compliance department in key communications with agents, sales managers, and company representatives.
You are a highly motivated self-starter who is ready to change the way the insurance industry handles compliance challenges. You love to learn new things and enjoy diving deep to get to the root of any problem. Not only are you adept at spotting patterns and anomalies, you use your creativity to find ways to prevent issues from happening in the first place.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- Superior research and investigation skills
- Solid knowledge and understanding of various regulations
- Excellent written communication and analytical skills
- A natural curiosity to learn new things
- A desire to improve processes and an eye for quality; strong attention to detail
- The ability to handle the unexpected and the flexibility to pivot as needed
The following additional experience is highly desired:
- 5+ years of experience in a regulated industry, preferably focused on compliance
- Familiarity with CMS rules and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of industry standard for Medicare insurance sales
- Industry certification in fraud, compliance, insurance, and/or risk management (e.g. CFE, ACP, CCP, AHIP, RPLU, CPCU, ARM, etc.)
- Insurance producer license
- Bachelor’s degree
Read Full Job Description