This role will support our sales team and professional services team in winning new business, especially the most complex, highest revenue, strategic deals. Using your SOW writing and proposal expertise, you’ll have the opportunity to work with teams across the business, crafting SOWs, proposals, services sales content and systems of scale for all of the contracts being routed through professional services. Success in this role means new revenue for the business, and improvements to deal quality and deal velocity.
Reporting to the Director of Solutions Architecture, responsibilities of this role will include:
- Craft clear and thorough SOWs, sales proposals and responses to client requests, including customized scope, off the shelf packages, and managed services contracts
- Collaborate effectively with members of the Professional services team as well as work cross-functionally with other teams
- Create proposal outlines and identify critical information. Request and organize responses from internal and external customers. Project manage tasks through completion.
- Drive the development and delivery of customer-ready high-quality, and responsive bid and proposal documents such as budgetary estimates, proposals, RFP responses, sales presentations, or Statements of Work (SOW).
- Partner with SalesOps to improve systems of record and data quality as it relates to services scope and sales processes
- Work in fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Partner with remote teams. Occasional travel for team/ leadership meetings or complex pursuits.
- 2+ plus years of experience in SOW creation, contract writing, bid/proposal development.
- Fluent writer and speaker in English.
- Immense attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of software technologies and ability to effectively communicate with technical subject-matter experts and translate into non-technical material
- Past success in demonstrating your ability to work effectively with multiple teams and stakeholders while generating energy, creating clarity and delivering results to the team and broader organization
- Keen attention to detail
- Expertise in Professional Services Industry (Support, Consulting, Sales, Operations).
- Advanced Microsoft Office or Gsuite skills
- Able to travel as needed, domestically and internationally,
- BS/BA degree.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
Read Full Job Description