Contracts Manager at Highspot
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:05 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, June 19, 2019
We’re growing at more than 100 percent per year across our business, rapidly expanding globally, and looking for a talented and experienced Contracts Manager to support our global sales team structuring commercial transactions and drafting and negotiating commercial B2B SaaS agreements.
- Negotiate and draft master subscription agreements, professional services agreements and other types of agreements with customers in support of our global sales and account management organizations;
- Present and explain contracts terms and relevant details to sales, business partners, and management;
- Partner with growth and sales operations, sales engineering, product, and other stakeholder teams to ensure agreements are consistent with internal corporate policies and processes;
- Team up with in-house attorneys to obtain any required approvals from internal stakeholders and optimize support to the business; and
- Assist with improving standard form agreements and legal processes that scale globally.
Please note this is not a practicing attorney/counsel role.
- At least 3+ years experience reviewing, negotiating, and drafting a broad range of commercial agreements.
- Mindset and expertise to deliver the best possible deals for Highspot while also getting the deal done.
- Sound business judgment that allows you to navigate ambiguity, work independently but also escalate issues when necessary.
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including internal staff, managers, and external partners.
- Highly responsive with excellent communication skills and a desire to deliver superior client service.
- Strong organizational skills, keen attention to detail, and ability to spot errors.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize work, and manage time efficiently.
- Must be willing to work out of our Seattle office in Belltown (and soon on the waterfront)
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision and growing market
- Environment to do your best work
- Competitive compensation
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Great views of the Puget Sound in the heart of Seattle!
Highspot is a leading SaaS provider of modern sales enablement solutions. Using Highspot, sales teams have content and guidance in one place, so they are ready for every sales conversation. Advanced analytics help marketing and sales understand how content is performing so they can optimize content investment and amplify best practices. Highspot helps companies achieve their revenue goals faster through tighter alignment and coordination between sales, marketing, and the entire go-to-market team.
Read Full Job Description