Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
We are looking for a Corporate Counsel to join the Auth0 Legal team in Bellevue, WA (HQ). This is an exciting opportunity, requiring professional experience with SaaS and/or PaaS sales contracts, services agreements, licenses and intellectual property agreements. Come join our small internal team.
- Draft and negotiate a wide variety of commercial contracts, including agreements relating to SaaS and/or PaaS sales contracts, services agreements, licenses and intellectual property agreements.
- Collaborate with the company’s sales, channel, compliance, security and financial teams to ensure consistency of agreement terms with the company’s business, financial and risk management objectives.
- Advise internal clients regarding legal and business issues, including identifying, managing and communicating risks.
- Work closely with the internal legal team to improve process and legal strategy.
- Handle other various legal and ad hoc projects as necessary.
- 3-5 years experience in tech transactions at a national or large regional firm.
- Experience drafting and negotiating SaaS and/or PaaS sales contracts, services agreements, licenses, privacy and intellectual property agreements, and with US and EU privacy and data protection requirements.
- In-house experience is a plus.
- Experience with cyber security issues is a plus.
- Ability to understand complex contractual, technological and data protection issues, assess risk, and provide concise business-focused legal advice.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple simultaneous projects with tight deadlines.
- Highest integrity and ethical standards.
- Location: Onsite in the Bellevue Headquarters location.
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description