We are adding to our Legal team! We would like to find a top notch paralegal with previous corporate experience to help us increase our efficiency as a team. You are the kind of person that likes to implement process, you are nimble and accountable and ambiguity doesn't throw you off. You move with a sense of urgency as you understand the business is relying on you for quick answers and sound support as we meet the demands of an ever changing business world. Your outputs are tangible examples of the careful attention to detail that you apply to your work and you feel fulfilled at the end of the day knowing that you help the organization move the needle forward in a manner that is in keeping with legal requirements in the global footprint that we dwell in.
Nintex is easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
What you'll contribute:
Customer contracting. You will review, revise, and negotiate standard corporate agreements and customer onboarding, under the direction and supervision of an attorney. The Corporate Paralegal will take the lead on completion of the legal portions of annual representations and certifications and supplier/vendor onboarding requests.
Legal research. You will conduct legal research and report to the attorneys on various laws, regulations, case law, and regulatory guidance relevant to Nintex business activities.
Equityholder matters. You will prepare documentation in support of equity issuances and repurchases. Coordinating with Nintex Finance, you will manage completion of equity issuances and repurchases, including updates to the equity software platform (Shareworks). There will be occasions where you will need to liaise with external counsel and corporate secretarial contacts.
Corporate governance. You will prepare and coordinate required board resolutions and meeting meetings. You will obtain signatures and notaries as well as powers of attorney as needed.
Corporate Development. You will provide support for documents and activities related to mergers and acquisitions, including due diligence, know-your-customer requirements, and integrations.
Project Management. You will organize, manage, track progress, and drive completion of special legal projects, as needed. Additionally, you will assist in preparation of legal documents specific to intellectual property and corporate policies and general and specific reports as needed.
To succeed in this role, we think you need:
- A paralegal certificate or degree from an ABA approved program or 5+ years of experience working in an in-house legal department at a technology company
- A bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
- A strong work ethic and ability to prioritize, multitask, adapt, and re-prioritize nimbly in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with a high degree of initiative.
- Strong analytical and writing skills, with the ability to effectively communicate and distill research and information in a clear, understandable way.
- The ability to multi-task effectively, quickly learn new information, and work independently.
- Superior attention to detail, organizational, project management and time management skills with the ability to prioritize work across multiple projects at one time.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively within the Legal team, across Nintex, and with customers and vendors.
- Business minded approach by thinking critically, including considering relevant data, risks, and the feedback of others when analyzing issues and making decisions.
- Experience and comfort working with technology.
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.