Legal Process and Systems Analyst, Contract Lifecycle Management at ServiceNow
Job Title: Legal Process and Systems Analyst, Contract Lifecycle Management
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Role: We are seeking a motivated and experienced professional to join our Legal Operations Team, to support the roll out and day to day management of a new Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) system. Whilst the role will be part of our Legal Operations team, there will be strong working partnership with our IT team. The role will support both Sell and Buy side system implementation, roll out, and management.
What you get to do in this role
The job responsibilities include but not limited to the below:
- Support with business and technical requirements gathering and design work.
- Contract template creation, updates and maintenance within the CLM system. System configuration of contracts, and alike documentation
- Clause library creation, updates and maintenance
- Implement contract and document translations and localizations into contracts and documents
- Manage user access requests and permissions
- Conduct UAT and end user testing
- Create training materials, and input into change management and enablement activities
- Manage incidents, tickets and enhancement requests
- Work across various subject areas and issues, as and when they arise, to support legal operations, IT and cross functional business partners.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Proficient in the use of process and systems improvement methodologies and related approaches
- A strong work ethic, exceptional judgment, and uncompromising integrity
- Legal credential (e.g., JD, Bar admission, paralegal certificate) a very strong plus
- Experience of a multi-national company in a systems and technology focused role, within legal operations or IT teams.
- Assisted cross-functional teams in Agile development projects and general technical aptitude and understanding of system architecture and software design
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build strong and deep working relationships with internal stakeholders over multiple geographical locations
- Ability to understand complex issues.
- A practical, proactive, collaborative and business-focused approach to problem solving with the ability to make sound decisions and exercise good judgement
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.