Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
In under 3 years FlyHomes has become the number-one buyers’ broker in Seattle. Flyhomes is looking for an experienced LPO/Closer! In this role you will be a part of building something new and changing the industry.
Roles & responsibilities:
Hold funds, legal documents, and other collateral posted by contracting parties in escrow
• Prepare closing documents
• Execute terms of contract or trust agreement
• Make final payments as required by contract
• File and deliver deeds and other legal documents.
• Input and validate data to ensure accurate final calculations and loan information
• Review and address title issues prior to closing
• Provide excellent customer service
• Update information in multiple software and web-based systems
Minimum three years experience as an escrow closer in the applicable state in a high volume environment.
- Current LPO license in WA
- EO license in WA a plus
- Softpro experience preferred
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Proficient computer and office skills
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as, interest and percentages
- Excellent customer service skills
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized and self motivated.
Some info for you:
- We are building a team, ramping and growing market share
- There are no politics or favorable sales relationships to curry favor
- Focus of the role is delighting customers, efficiently as possible
- Competitive salary- In this role you will not need to stress over number of files, or lead aspects
- 401(k) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance packages to fit your needs (Full-time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S