Expedia is seeking a highly organized, motivated and self-directed individual to work collaboratively with our corporate administration team. The corporate administration team is responsible for the corporate governance of the over 300 Expedia Group companies. The position is currently based in Bellevue and beginning in November 2019 will be based at the Seattle campus. This is a rare opportunity to join a legal team that is professional, collaborative and highly-respected. The successful applicant will be very detail orientated and eager to learn and grow in their career with Expedia.
What You’ll Do:
- Preparation of documents required for filings with State government agencies, board and shareholder resolutions, management of annual report filing, and licensing applications and renewals
- Working closely with local counsel and other internal teams to ensure proper maintenance of legal entities
- Proficient maintenance of corporate records and company file organization through our electronic entity and document management system
- Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with other internal functional groups, i.e. tax, accounting, finance, HR, treasury
Who You Are:
- Strong organizational skills with superb attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a track record of establishing strong working relationships
- Ability to set priorities and exercise independent judgment and problem solving
- Ability to be flexible with change
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree, Paralegal Certificate or experience with a top regional or national law firm or in an in-house legal environment a plus
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.