Account Based Marketing Campaign Specialist
ACCOUNT BASED MARKETING CAMPAIGN SPECIALIST
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
Engagement is the key to community. In today’s world, “online” or “digital” is no longer cutting edge. Phones have evolved into smartphones, and these personal devices are linking people everywhere to the outside world on their own terms. Now you can harness this cultural shift to connect people with your organization, driving engagement and participation—and Pushpay is at the center of driving this shift.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Pushpay marketing team serves the marketing needs of the business as well as the internal needs of other departments in the organization with everything from product marketing to lifecycle marketing to corporate marketing. We are all here because we believe in the mission of our company, we want to be the best marketing team in the industry, and most importantly, we want to have fun while we’re doing it. We walk fast, we give credit and take on responsibility, and we believe in doing our best work as a team, not as an individual.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Account Based Marketing Campaign Specialist is a critical role in the marketing organization. Today Pushpay serves more than half of the top 100 churches in the United States. Our role in marketing is to continue to grow our presence with these large organizations and expand our lead in the marketplace.
This position is at the center of that strategy. From using the latest marketing technology tools, to planning our account-based marketing strategies, to partnering with our product, field marketing, and events teams, you’ll focus on driving awareness of our solutions to our targeted accounts, engagement with the key decision makers, and velocity through the pipeline to close business. This position ensures the delivery of a variety of initiatives that power our company’s overall success and reports to the Director of Lifecycle Marketing, while having key stakeholder relationships with the sales, operations, and customer success teams as well.
- Lead the design, execution, optimization of creative marketing campaigns for the enterprise segment of the company--this includes the ongoing optimization of account-based, persona-based, denomination-based, and integration-based nurture streams.
- Define campaign objectives, target audiences, strategies, and identify the optimum marketing mix of deliverables, events, and media.
- Lead digital strategy and collaborate on content and event direction for the enterprise segment.
- Measure the results of marketing campaigns and use those learnings to inform future campaigns. You’ll monitor performance via real-time listening and analytics dashboards, pivoting and responding as needed.
- Project manage and collaborate to execute on deliverables including timelines, ROI/results, and changes/improvements.
- Lead the development and publication of outside-in market conversations that lead a path back to product messaging for this target segment.
- 2+ years’ experience in leading integrated marketing campaigns for a high-tech company.
- Excellent writer and communicator (written and verbal).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Deep knowledge of and confirmed results with digital marketing.
- Ambitious and a self-starter. Comfortable in ambiguity.
- Demonstrable understanding of marketing concepts, metrics, and tools.
- Proven marketing software experience, including Marketo, Engagio, Salesforce, Demandbase, and other similar tools
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and optimization.
- Ability with driving programs and projects across cross functional teams within an organization.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Past experience and proficiency with ABM, email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics is a plus.
- Past experience with Marketo and Salesforce is preferred but if we find the best candidate, we’ll teach you!