Account Based Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about creating account centric engagement programs? Do you enjoy working with account management teams to develop a strategy that aligns audience needs and business objectives?
Expedia Lodging Partner Services (LPS) is responsible for building and developing relationships with hotels and properties throughout the world, to constantly align our product offering to our traveler’s demand. As an Account Based Marketing Manager for Lodging Partner Services, you will be responsible for planning, execution and the measurement of multi-touch marketing programs for a prioritized list of accounts.
The Account Based Marketing Manager will collaborate with account management, portfolio marketing and the analytics teams to gather intelligence, set goals and orchestrate resources to execute account centric plans. The role requires deep subject matter expertise in the tools and processes used to enable delivery at scale.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of b-to-b marketing experience, including at least 3 years of digital marketing and 3 years of Account-based Marketing experience
- You possess a deep understanding of campaign management and demand creation processes
- You enjoy insight gathering and data analysis from multiple internal and external data sources
- You have tried experience working with multiple marketing and account management functions to deliver superior results
- You passionately strive for better
Your skills and abilities:
- Demonstrated creative skills (e.g. written and/or design skills) to drive personalization, compelling value-based messages that are locally relevant on a global basis
- Strong forecasting, tracking and reporting of campaign performance and their budgets
- Superior project management skills with a bias toward action
- Strong written communication and storytelling
- Excellent problem-solving abilities to think big and small
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or communications, and advertising
What you'll do:
- Understand and analyze the lodging partner account portfolio, including how to prioritize and group accounts according to opportunity, buyer need, persona, buying cycle stage and propensity to engage
- Develop an account-based marketing strategy and plan that is aligned with our lodging partner needs and account management objectives
- Implement account centric marketing plans that include an integrated approach of both online and offline strategies such as live and virtual events, digital, email, etc., timeline for execution of specific strategies, and defined goals and metrics to track results
- Execute marketing programs in alignment with account management and provide self-service options for account managers to execute on their own
- Partner with content teams to provide campaign customization according to analysis of buyer need
- Work with digital team to conduct A/B testing of messaging to improve engagement and conversion rates
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors (e.g. technology partners, data providers, agencies) that may contribute to named-account marketing
- Manage and adhere to budget allocation
- Partner with our analytics and revenue management (ARM) team to establish, forecast and report against key success metrics
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where extraordinary people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.”
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.