Who we are:
Rover.com connects pet parents with the world’s largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers. On Rover, pet parents can easily discover, book, and manage personalized care for their dogs including pet sitting, dog walking, and doggy day care. Founded in 2011 on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of a dog, Rover improves and simplifies life for pet parents and the dogs they love.
Our global headquarters are in Seattle, Washington in the United States, working closely with our teams in Spokane, Berlin, London, and Barcelona. We have a track record of being recognized as a great place to work, having been named among Seattle's 'Best Places to Work' in Seattle Business Magazine and the Puget Sound Business Journal for three years running. We're an agile, fast-growing company, and our leadership comes from some of the world's most respected tech companies. Our pioneering approach to people and pups alike landed us on the list of GeekWire’s Next Tech Titan in 2019 and the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2018 by Fast Company. Needless to say (but we're going to say it anyway)—we love dogs, and we wouldn't dream of going to work without them by our sides.
Who we are looking for:
You’re a get-your-hands-dirty marketer operator who is up to the task of managing our largest supply acquisition channels. You’re obsessed with delivering measurable results in a fast-paced environment, you thrive in data analysis, testing, optimization techniques, and staying organized. You have hands-on experience developing, planning, launching and analyzing digital customer acquisition campaigns in channels such as paid social, SEM, display, paid listings, or collaborating with sales teams to drive results across channels and sources. Your favorite shape is a marketing funnel and you possess a strong grasp of concepts like CAC, CTR, ROI, and LTV.
Because results are everything to you, you constantly leverage data and experimentation to maximize the impact and efficiency of your budget and acquisition channels. ROI analyses are second nature to you. You’re curious about new ways to reach prospective customers and like keeping up with industry trends to see if you can incorporate them into your own strategies. You possess strong marketing instincts and confirm your instincts with data. You love diving in the weeds executing campaigns and nerding out in Excel, but you also enjoy taking a step back to consider how your strategies and tactics fit together and with broader organization priorities. Finally, you love creating processes to help make you and the team more effective, but you are open and agile enough to adapt them when presented with new information or priorities.
- Grow our sitter base in key markets by strategically using a variety of paid and non-paid marketing channels to hit acquisition goals
- Lead acquisition campaigns end-to-end from conception to defining objectives, allocating spend, execution, tracking and reporting
- Iterate and optimize on campaigns based on results
- Analyze and report KPI performance on a regular basis
- Manage relationships with sales teams at our paid channel partners
- Collaborate with counterparts across the org from content, creative and product
- Deliver outstanding project management on multiple ongoing initiatives at one time.
- 2+ years of acquisition marketing experience
- Proven success managing and reporting on digital marketing programs with CPC, CPA and CPM cost models
- Possess the skills to structure strategy, create, optimize and analyze campaigns independently
- The ability to draw critical analysis from data and make specific recommendations based on quantitative to increase ROI
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
- Borderline obsessive attention to detail
- Ability to operate with autonomy and find innovative solutions to problems
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Interest in learning SQL
- BA/BS degree in quantitative discipline preferred (Statistics, Business, Economics, Sciences)
Benefits of Working at Rover.com:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Doggy benefits, including $1000 toward adopting your first dog
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs)
- Free catered lunches semi-monthly
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, snow tubing, game nights, and more
- 50 free dog walks a year (Seattle only - for now!)
Rover is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting a diverse, inclusive and inventive environment with the best employees. We’re driven by seeing our people succeed and grow, and we work to ensure everyone contributes to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.