Blue Nile was created in 1999 by a man in love. He wanted to propose to his significant other and had the nervous excitement we all feel for that person who is just … right. But that excitement was met with frustration because of an outdated method for engagement ring shopping that only offered confusing information, limited choice, and commissioned salespeople. He knew there had to be a better way and founded Blue Nile based on a simple idea: Diamond engagement rings and fine jewelry should be fun, easy, and understandable. After all, they are meant for celebrating love.
This was a radical idea in the industry. That’s how we knew it was right. More than 500,000 couples have said “yes” to a better way to buy diamond engagement rings and fine jewelry gifts. And if you want to be part of a company that’s always blazed its own trail, we want to talk.
Blue Nile is a company of doers and everyone does their part to make the customer experience perfect. Far from a cog in a machine, the company’s structure can make you highly visible and offers the ability to learn, try new things, and see the impact of your work – regardless of level.
The Affiliate Marketing Specialist’s primary responsibilities will be to help support Blue Nile’s domestic and international affiliate marketing programs with a strong focus on execution and communication. This position is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, organized, and ambitious individual to evolve his/her marketing experience. The ideal candidate for this position has a background in performance marketing, strong analytical skills, and a desire to learn and help with other marketing initiatives, as needed.
- Work closely with the Senior Manager to execute affiliate campaigns
- Analyze and report on marketing program performance
- Coordinate affiliate prospecting, onboarding and maintenance efforts
- Maintain marketing collateral library
- Review and evaluate company reviews on affiliate sites
- Competitive research
- 1 - 3 years online marketing experience, affiliate marketing experience strongly preferred
- Creative thinker & self-starter who can solve complex relationship issues
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and strong analytical skills required
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salary
- Transportation Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Fitness Center Discount