Branding Consultant at Garmentory
Garmentory is a one-stop shop for over 1,000 independent boutiques and emerging designers around the world. We consider branding and user experience to be one of the most important elements that will help grow our business. Our mission is to offer a memorable shopping experience to our customers, thereby driving sales and value to our boutique partners.
Garmentory is in search of a Brand Identity + Design Consultant to work with our team and reimagine the next iteration of our brand identity. The ideal candidate will be an empowered self-starter with an understanding of the fashion design industry, deep experience in brand identity conceptualization, and the ability to bring together ideas to create a holistic identity.
You will ...
- Collaborate and meet with our team to discuss branding goals, visuals, messaging, and overall aesthetics.
- Ideate brand identity concepts from our ideas and your expertise.
- Create conceptual pitch decks on the different directions for brand identity and design vision.
- Collaborate and meet with our team to create a cohesive mission statement and brand messaging.
- Work efficiently, proactively getting briefs with feedback to be clear on the direction.
- Work with our graphic designer to have a clear direction for the site, marketing, and other assets across the board that is cohesive with the new brand identity vision.
- Highly collaborative, driven by creative excellence
- Organized, and adaptable to fast-paced workflow
- Strong with design systems & visual storytelling
- Flexible and adaptable to work with the brand guidelines and desired structure regarding branding, while bringing your own expertise to help us fine-tune.
At a minimum, you have...
- 5+ years of experience working with brands to create a brand identity and design.
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software. (Figma is a plus!)
- A strong, dynamic portfolio that showcases finely tuned and nuanced ideas and aesthetic