Campaign Marketing Specialist at PitchBook
At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,300 global employees with offices worldwide, and we're not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion, and fun. At PitchBook we're committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Campaign Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. As a Campaign Marketing Specialist you should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate campaign ideas. You should also have a solid understanding of marketing concepts, principles and tactics such as email marketing, paid media, website strategies and so on. The main goal of this role is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth amongst our prospects and clients.
The demand generation team, within Marketing, strives to impress our sales/customer success teams daily. We are in charge of providing the highest quality of leads through our inbound programs, and we are always testing until we find a better way. The demand gen team never stops testing, collaborating, and building strong programs to send as many inbound quality leads as possible. We understand the only way to succeed as a team is to collaborate, we see the greatest successes when the many programs we build and launch talk to each other well and that is what we always work towards…plus we have a lot of fun while doing it. We keep it light, we don't take ourselves to seriously and we love to see our team members succeed…we always have each others backs!
The Marketing team at PitchBook is critical to fueling the company's growth by utilizing a variety of strategies to support our Sales and Customer Success departments grow and retain our client base. The Marketing department is responsible for all demand generation efforts by executing engaging campaigns, effective product marketing strategies, and attending client and trade-show events. The Marketing team is also responsible for promoting the PitchBook brand and managing internal communications.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct market/account universe research and brainstorm collaboratively with other team members to identify trends, insights, and creative growth strategies, to grow and/or optimize campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating knowledge in various areas (content development and optimization, email marketing, website strategies, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with internal content team to build and execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals outside of the department to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Assist in planning and executing initiatives to reach our target prospect/client audience through appropriate channels (social media, email, website etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies. We live and breathe by what the data is telling us!
- Utilize strong analytical ability to find learnings from sales and marketing data to analyze performance and optimize campaign programs for sales/cs efficiency
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Participate in various company initiatives and projects as requested.
- Support the vision and values of the company through role modeling and encouraging desired behaviors.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of related experience in similar role.
- Results-oriented and curious individual with solid analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Strong project management and collaboration skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize and communicate within the team and with key stakeholders.
- Familiarity with marketing technologies a plus (Marketo, Salesforce, etc).
- Understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods.
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment within a high-growth company.
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite including in-depth knowledge of Zoom, Outlook, Word, and Excel with the ability to pick up new systems and software easily.
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.