Chief Marketing Officer (Seattle, WA or Los Angeles, CA)
Donuts Inc. holds the world’s largest portfolio of new top-level domains and is helping to transform the way businesses and individuals manage their online identity. It’s an exciting time to join this rapidly-growing company. We are looking for an exceptional Chief Marketing Officer to join our executive team. You will report directly to the CEO and lead our in-house marketing team, and manage PR and digital ad agency relationships. Your duties will include executing on the company’s vision, mission and strategy, managing all marketing programs, supporting the company’s channel sales model, assessing and improving existing initiatives, and devising new marketing strategies to support the company’s business and financial goals. You possess an “ROI mindset,” and insist that all marketing programs are measurable. In this lynchpin, cross-company role, you will have significant responsibility yet limited control, so your ability to collaborate with teams in other departments and our channel customers must be top-notch. In addition to working effectively with fellow executives, you must be able to inspire and motivate employees at all levels in the company. You will have excellent leadership and communication skills to guide your team and work with our channel partners.
- Identifying and championing proven, measurable marketing programs and
- tactics to support the company’s business and financial goals
- Planning, implementing and overseeing all marketing, digital ad and PR campaigns.
- Managing the registry and registrar marketing teams, contractors, digital ad agency and PR firm.
- Working closely with the registry’s channel partner account team, to support channel sales to end users
- Contributing to new business development initiatives.
- Budget management.
- A Master's degree in marketing or an MBA is highly desirable or Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- More than 8 years; proven experience in a leadership marketing role.
- Excellent analytical and quant skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit, coupled with the drive to win.
- Deep knowledge of digital advertising techniques and platforms.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package including, bonus and equity incentives
- Great Benefits including Health, dental, vision, disability, 401k (+matching)
- Education - Receive educational assistance for relevant classes or training
Some things to know about Donuts
- Donuts simplifies and connects a fragmented online world with domain names and related technologies that allow people and businesses to build, market and own their digital identities. Donuts holds the world’s largest portfolio of new top-level domains and offers a wide variety of clear and meaningful names for use as business identifiers (such as .ltd, .company), navigation (such as .careers, .support), in vertical markets
(such as .photography, .cafe, or .builders) or in broad-based generics (such as .life, .world or .live). Donuts provides its registrar / reseller customers with innovative services for the discovery, registration, usage and monetization of high-quality domain names. A wholly-owned subsidiary of Donuts, the registrar Name.com is one of the most admired brands in the industry. In 2017, Donuts was named Number 1 in the Deloitte
Fast 500. Donuts is headquartered in Bellevue, WA.
- Donuts offers a highly competitive compensation package and a friendly, collaborative culture that values employee engagement and ongoing career development. Donuts also offers great perks such as weekly catered lunches, a fully-stocked kitchen including coffee, snacks and drinks and lots if social events.
- Donuts is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
Read Full Job Description