About the Company:
Qumulo is the leading file data platform for multi-cloud environments, providing unrivaled freedom, control and real-time visibility for file data at massive scale. Fortune 500 companies, major film studios, and the largest research facilities in the world trust Qumulo to help them innovate with their mission-critical digital files. The Qumulo experience makes file data management simple with continuous new features, a single solution for all workloads, and access to customer success experts on your schedule.
About the Position:
The Product Marketing Manager has the sole purpose of ensuring we craft and deliver a compelling solution to the problems our customers and prospects have. PMMs are the critical function that ensures the capabilities and performance our products have are communicated to customers and prospects in terms they identify with and find compelling. PMMs work closely with Product Management to take products to market, and then create the core campaign content and resources needed by the organizations who engage with our customers and prospects: Sales, Customer Success, Events, Field and Partner Marketing, and Demand Generation. As a product marketing manager, you will be a leader on the team responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of our products. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for a specific feature set and its benefits. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches and ongoing performance and capabilities improvements. You will also be responsible for marketing the combination of Qumulo products and select third party products to address specific needs within a vertical or use case.
- Create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world
- Together with the product and engineering teams, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits
- Assist members of our sales team on calls with prospects and reseller partners to provide deeper dives into the product
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Engage with analysts and press around product launches
- Act as the campaign lead for go-to-market demand generation campaigns
- Create competitive analysis and reference architectures from scratch
- Effectively work across functions and departments to bring the product to life.
- Comfortable being at the center of our organization and constantly interacting with teammates, executives and prospects
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience in product marketing, product management or Systems Engineering roles
- 5+ years experience working for a public cloud provider or SaaS provider in cloud
- Deep technical understanding of the competitive landscape in storage, including cloud file and object storage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in high volume writing and presenting ideas to customers
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
*Please note that employment at Qumulo is contingent upon completion of a satisfactory background check.
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.