Auth0 is growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We're looking for a bilingual Communications Associate who can speak and write in both Japanese and English. This role has been created to support the team with PR and Marketing initiatives in Japan. The role, however, can be based from anywhere in Japan, Australia and Singapore.
As an associate, you will be instrumental in helping create compelling content (press releases, thought leadership bylines, proactive media pitch ideas), support the ongoing flow of customer engagement activity (case studies, etc.), and increase the overall output of the team. The right candidate will be a very organised self-starter who can learn the ins and outs of the team quickly to support key initiatives and drive impactful results.
What you will be doing:
- Support Japan PR and marketing team members with ongoing activities including media outreach, events, awards opportunities, and general brand building initiatives in Japan
- Assist with content creation (press releases, bylined articles, white papers, blog content) announcements, and media opportunities
- Assist with customer advocacy case studies and sales reference requests
- Identify Japan customer success stories and help facilitate approvals internally
- Participate in PR agency calls and be an active member of the team
- Work with other teams in marketing to align strategies for greater impact
- Help coordinate executive schedules for media/thought leadership opportunities, including press conferences and customer webinars
- Assist with awards/speaking opportunity coordination
- Provide administrative support on ongoing tasks
Is this role for you:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2-3 years of PR/corporate communications experience, either in-house or in an agency setting
- Experience working in B2B technology
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and EnglishDeadline-oriented
- Fast-learner who is eager to jump in and has a discerning eye for detail
- Strategic thinking, as well as strong execution skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and stay highly organised
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with many internal/external groups
- Alignment with Auth0’s core values
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Location is anywhere in Japan, Australia and Singapore. Remote position
- Native Japanese speaking and ability to speak English is a must
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.