Compliance Liaison - Marketing (Remote) at Assurance
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:41 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, June 17, 2020
At Assurance we are disrupting the antiquated and inefficient world of insurance and financial services. Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals are modernizing how people obtain and manage their financial life all through our powerful platform ecosystem. We are rapidly growing as we expand our product offerings and global footprint, and this growth continues to present new and exciting challenges as we push our industry into its future. We eliminate waste throughout the industry and calculate the complex into simple, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We are humble, driven, and committed to improving the lives of millions.
About the Position
Assurance is growing rapidly, and we need a highly motivated Compliance Liaison to join our team. You will bring your expertise in Marketing, Life, or Health Insurance compliance and act as an internal point of contact for our Marketing organization. You’ll be responsible for maintaining Assurance’s marketing content and oversight standards, conducting reviews of marketing materials, and supporting the Compliance team on projects and testing. As a subject matter expert for marketing, you will monitor compliance with regulations and Assurance standards and provide day-to-day compliance advice to multiple levels of business stakeholders.
You are a highly motivated self-starter who is ready to change the way the insurance industry handles compliance challenges. You love to learn new things and enjoy diving deep to get to the root of any problem. Not only are you adept at spotting patterns and anomalies, you use your creativity to find ways to prevent issues from happening in the first place.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- Superior research and investigation skills
- Solid knowledge of various marketing related laws and regulations (FTC Act, CAN-SPAM Act, NAIC Model Laws, FTC Guidelines, CMS Marketing Guidelines, etc.)
- Excellent written communication and analytical skills
- A natural curiosity to learn new things
- A desire to improve processes and an eye for quality; strong attention to detail
- The ability to handle the unexpected and the flexibility to pivot as needed
The following additional experience is highly desired:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, marketing review, or compliance supporting a marketing organization
- 5+ years of experience with Medicare plans, Life Insurance, or Health Insurance
- Insurance producer license
- Industry certification related to insurance products
- Bachelor’s degree
Read Full Job Description