Content Marketing Manager at Outreach
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:03 a.m. (PST) on Friday, October 2, 2020
The Content Marketing Manager at Outreach is responsible for delivering impactful, compelling content that creates and drives pipeline and increases brand awareness.
We are looking for a self-motivated, experienced content marketer who enjoys being an executive producer that lands amazing stories. The right person will have an eye for top-quality B2B marketing content and a data-driven mindset to help connect content strategy to business results.
Your Daily Adventures Include
- Driving a rigorous end-to-end content rhythm & calendar that synchs to quarterly/annual marketing campaigns.
- Managing freelance writers, designers, etc. to produce compelling content that shows measurable results and is consistent with brand voice, style, and tone.
- Coordinating workstreams and content management for a comprehensive website launch project.
- Writing and editing compelling content in all forms that is optimized for search engines and lead generation.
- Growing our robust webinar program by identifying content ideas, managing internal and external speakers, creating presentation materials, hosting sessions, and partnering with demand generation on promotional activities.
- Monitoring, tracking, and documenting content performance, and analyzing data to drive actionable insights and higher performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years in a content marketing role managing a team of writers, designers, etc.
- Demonstrated success growing traffic & driving revenue through content marketing
- Hands-on experience with website management, SEO, web traffic metrics, and social media platforms
- Exceptional ability to drive key business objectives with data-driven insights
- A high sense of urgency impeccable organization and project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects with many stakeholders
- Enthusiastic willingness to roll-up-your-sleeves and do whatever it takes
- Strong attention to detail, highly entrepreneurial, persistent, and highly collaborative
- Previous experience at a high growth company and driving significant revenue growth at Enterprise companies is beneficial
- Bachelor's degree required
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Read Full Job Description