Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
In June 2021, Stackline received a $130 million strategic investment from TA Associates, a leading global growth private equity firm. This was followed by a $50 million investment from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity in November 2020. Stackline will utilize TA’s capital to continue growing the company’s product offerings and expanding its global footprint.
Stackline’s extensive brand list includes retail stalwarts such as Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s. In 2020, the company helped its clients grow their online businesses while continuing to diversify its technology offerings.
Join the Marketing team as a Content Marketing Manager and you will help lead our global content efforts. You will be the main storyteller of the company and you’ll play a key role in ensuring Stackline is synonymous with ecommerce data analytics through thought leadership, case studies, blogs and other marketing collateral needs.
- Content development: Write, edit, produce, publish and promote industry-leading content including blog posts, emails, white papers, case studies, webinars and more.
- Content performance analysis: Establish goals to measure the quality of content, audience growth, engagement and reach.
- Press and Communications: Work alongside our PR agency to develop bylines and press releases.
- Website and SEO: Contribute to SEO and search engine marketing initiatives with keyword optimization and other strategic initiatives. Our website is a critical part of how we drive awareness among retailers and brands and helps to generate new sales opportunities.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams (e.g., Client Success, Business Development, HR etc.) to support content ideation, enablement, creation, activation and measurement requirements.
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS content marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Extreme attention to detail and organization – you like to make lists so you can cross things off them.
- Talented writer with the ability to synthesize complex concepts into clear, concise and powerfully engaging messages.
- Portfolio will be required for consideration.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or creative writing.
- Experience working in a startup or ecommerce environment.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, take on any project and solve problems.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan
- 20 days of PTO (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 company holidays
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave - 20 weeks for new mothers and 12 weeks for new fathers
- Summer Fridays at 2pm
- Catered lunches each Friday in the office
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.