Contract Marketing Operations Specialist at ExtraHop
Game-changing products and solutions? Check. Evangelical customers and industry analysts? Check. Massive market to influence? Check. At ExtraHop, our Marketing and Business Development team is building, developing, and communicating a better way to run IT and business operations. Together we have the opportunity to disrupt a multi-billion dollar segment and have fun while doing it.
This is a marketing operations position for qualified candidates with the opportunity to leverage their data operations knowledge of marketing operations initiatives that will help drive quality leads through the ExtraHop funnel. The right candidate will possess a strong digital and technical acumen, have some experience using MAP or CRM tools, and the ability to lead and communicate clear ideas that lead to actional programs. This person will report to the Senior Manager of Demand Generation and Operations and will collaborate cross-organizationally to execute a variety of corporate and field marketing campaigns.
The Marketing Operations Specialist is a position for qualified candidates with the opportunity to leverage their marketing operations and email execution knowledge to help drive quality leads through the ExtraHop funnel. The right candidate will possess a strong digital and technical acumen, have some experience using MAP or CRM tools, and the ability to communicate clear ideas that lead to key stakeholders and team members. This person will report to the Senior Manager of Demand Generation and Operations and will collaborate cross-organizationally to execute a variety of corporate and field marketing campaigns.
- Develop and manage the intake process and SLA for marketing operations tasks to ensure timely response to stakeholders
- Troubleshoot and QA issues with data related to automation programs and campaign updates
- Partner with the Sr Demand Generation Manager to perform regular marketing automation database maintenance and hygiene efforts
- Develop and publish project tracking status reports
- Collect input from internal customers and external partners to determine resource needs and project requirements related to regional events and tradeshows
- Assist the production of the regional event and tradeshow email production templates and landing pages
- Assist in the evaluation, optimization, documentation, and analytics reporting, related to email marketing of regional event communications for pre and post-event
- Support testing and optimization of an email marketing program
- B2B marketing experience, digital marketing experience preferred
- Experience in using Salesforce and/or other marketing tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Responsys, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- High energy and the ability to manage multiple initiatives
- Works well under pressure and in a high growth environment that is constantly changing
- The track record for delivering under tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning campaigns from concept to impact, plus driving, measuring and reporting successes or failures
- Strong communication skills including storytelling with PowerPoint, data crunching with Excel.
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its2019 Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inauguralDisruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $150 million in bookings in 2019 and 40% year-over-year growth for the last two consecutive years, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law