While our office is located in Kirkland, WA, we are seeking the best talent to join our team and will consider remote options for candidates located anywhere in the US.
Wyze is looking to hire a marketer who is obsessed with customer experience. The Customer Engagement Marketer position will focus on how to build meaningful and engaging interactions with customers as they purchase and use Wyze products. They will use tools such as email, app messages, SMS, and social media to encourage Wyze users to try new products and share feedback on the products they already own. Help us map out our user journeys and increase engagement throughout them. If this resonates with you, come and be a part of our marketing team!
A little more about Wyze:
Come and be a part of what GeekWire calls a top 100 “most popular and trending” Pacific Northwest tech company. Wyze’s mission is to make great technology accessible to everyone because we believe that when great technology is accessible curiosity thrives! Wyze started as a smart camera company and has since branched out into the entire smart home. Wyze was founded about three years ago and recently raised $15M in its latest funding round.
- Research and understand current product and app flows
- Create, administer, and analyze customer experience surveys
- Spend time understanding the customer and then creating meaningful customer segments
- Map out customer journeys and develop ways to improve them
- Build engaging customer workflows inside of Braze that consist of emails, in-app messages, push notifications, SMS, and direct mail elements
- Draft engaging messages to deliver on our various message channels (email, app, SMS, and direct mail)
- A/B test message types, campaign messaging and sending times to deliver the most engagement
- Strive to reach assigned critical metrics
- Communicate campaign performance and insights with leadership
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, or a similar field
- Excellent interpersonal communication and writing skills (writing sample required)
- The ability to find opportunities and to own being able to bring those ideas to fruition
- A sound understanding of basic marketing principles such as customer segmentation, value propositions, etc.
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS used in crafting messages
- Ability to travel to Wyze headquarters as required
- 1-5 years of experience in consumer marketing
- Familiarity with the Segment.com and Braze customer platforms
- Is a Wyze product owner
- The opportunity to work in one of Seattle’s fastest-growing startups
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Excellent vacation and PTO policies
- 4-week paid child bonding leave
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Read Full Job Description