Customer Marketing Manager at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:00 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, June 25, 2020
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
We are looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to help drive existing customers to expand their adoption of Auth0's Identity Platform through effective cross-sell and upsell programs.
This role can be based in Bellevue, Washington, or work remotely in the US.
What You Will Do
- Partner with sales to attain annual renewal and expansion goals
- Lead the strategy and execution of cross-sell and upsell programs for our portfolio of customers from start to finish.
- Be responsible/accountable for supporting all the strategic and tactical marketing needed for Auth0’s customers
- Be accountable for Quarterly customer pipeline goals - generated through expansion campaigns
- Research and map the Auth0 customer journey
- Turn data-driven customer insights into tests and programs
- Map, align, and monitor programs across all customer touchpoints to drive the best customer experience
- Create acquisition programs to expand customer contacts
- Develop and execute marketing activities to support the overall customer marketing programs including webinars, direct mails, meetings, newsletters, emails, and customer events
- Work collaboratively between sales, customer success, marketing, product marketing, design, and other teams
- Lead and execute all Auth0 broad, revenue-generating communications for customers.
What You Bring
- 4+ years of experience in a B2B marketing or customer marketing role; technology or software/SaaS industry is preferred
- 1+ years of success in a customer marketing specific role
- Ability to lead and execute effective cross-channel programs (digital, events, direct mail, email, webinars, etc.)
- Analytical and strategic problem-solving skills with a focus on tactical, practical execution, and driving results
- Passion for driving customer engagement
- Attention to detail
- Analytical: driven to make decisions from data
- Ability to work with remote team members
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Google Apps, Slack and video conference tools a plus
- Experience and comfortable with a remote working environment
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.