Customer Marketing Manager at Hiya, Inc.
At Hiya, we are on a mission to modernize the voice call with trust, identity and intelligence. We are trusted by global enterprises, carriers and consumers to provide secure, engaging connections and stop unwanted calls. Built on the world’s leading Voice Performance Platform, Hiya protects people from spam and fraud calls, connects businesses with their customers, and helps carriers secure their networks for all. Our SaaS applications, Hiya Connect and Hiya Protect, serve more than 200M users worldwide, power services like AT&T Call Protect and Samsung Smart Call, and deliver voice performance insights that move businesses forward. We’re passionate about creating a culture where employees love to work, feel supported and energized, and are empowered to create, innovate and challenge the status quo.
We are looking for a customer marketing manager to join our product marketing team. As a customer marketing manager, your main responsibility will be to focus on the success and growth of our existing strategic and enterprise customers. You’ll support both our carrier and OEM customers, like AT&T, Samsung and Google as well as our enterprise customers in financial services, insurance, healthcare, retail services and other industries. If you love working with strategic customers, global sales teams and telling customer centric product stories, this job is a good fit for you.
In this role you will:
- Plan, develop and execute the marketing strategy for expansion, renewal and engagement
- Communicate product advancements, product release and our thought leadership positions to partners and customers
- Focus on the experience and success of current customers & collect customer feedback
- Measure the success of you campaigns and present campaign results to marketing leadership
- Educate our customers about our products and services
- Help develop and enable ambassadors within customer accounts
- Develop and launch a customer communication program across our customer base including things like customer advisory boards, customer events, and nurture campaigns
- Lead and manage customer campaigns and programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, and nurture campaigns
- 3+ years experience working in customer marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or applicable experience
- Comfortable working with data and reporting on performance and impact of programs
- Familiar with marketing technology including Salesforce and HubSpot
- Experience engaging with customers across geographies and industries, at all levels
- A track record of customer-centrism and focus on go-to-market motions
- Adept at balancing strategy and tactics to drive growth
- Skilled collaborator adept at partnering with internal & external teams
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal
- Solid data skills and ability to partner with our analysts, and product and engineering teams to apply data in relevant, meaningful ways
- Experience working in a startup
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, and an eye for consistency
We are building a team with a variety of perspectives, identities, and professional experiences. We evaluate great candidates through a business lens and we strongly believe that diversity and unique perspectives make our company stronger, more dynamic, and a great place to build a career.
We value and embrace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability status.