Customer Marketing Manager
DomainTools is seeking a Customer Marketing Manager to join our expanding marketing team. You will work closely with marketing and account management to drive customer retention and help us exceed our expansion revenue goals as well as designing programs and events to engage customers throughout the lifecycle. This role will own customer marketing campaigns, collaborating with our content marketing manager and digital marketing manager to help execute each program. You’ll also support the demand gen efforts by identifying customers who will be references and will participate in advisory initiatives.
Specific job duties:
- Manage the customer onboarding program to ensure that the journey starts with full alignment and shared expectations for success
- Work closely with account managers and solution engineers to create compelling customer training materials
- Create a customer community, with virtual (Slack, website, conferencing) and face-to-face (appreciation dinners, Customer Advisory Board, etc.) elements
- Work with our Revenue Intelligence team to provide relevant data and analytics that will help identify expansion revenue opportunities
- Drive product engagement via regular communications and programs such as product feedback sessions, release announcements, in-app messaging, monthly newsletter, webinars, nurture and upsell campaigns
- Regularly measure customer satisfaction via NPS survey
- 4-5 years experience in marketing, B2B marketing and technology marketing preferred
- Experience with CRM technology such as Salesforce.com, ideally in creating and analyzing reports.
- Experience with a marketing automation technology such as Marketo, ideally in setting up and measuring nurture campaigns.
- Understanding of B2B customer marketing and engagement principles.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including experience in copywriting for B2B audience.
- Results-driven mentality with an ability to set, track and deliver on business goals.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage a high volume of competing tasks and demands.
- HTML and Adobe Creative Cloud experience.
- Experience with product usage technology such as Pendo.io desired.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Undergraduate BS/BA degree or relevant experience.
DomainTools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read Full Job Description