Customer Marketing Manager
Amperity is a rapidly growing technology company led by repeat entrepreneurs and seasoned business leaders and technologists. Our expertise in large-scale data management, enterprise software, and machine learning has empowered us to innovate and build a paradigm-shifting solution to one of consumer brands’ most fundamental challenges today. Every brand is striving to have a more personal relationship with their customers, but the data they possess about these customers is scattered throughout disparate systems.
Enter Amperity. We have created a platform that can rapidly and intelligently unify customer data at scale, which powers our customers to make smart decisions and bring their best ideas to life. Amperity commercially launched our signature product in September 2017 and has already made significant customer traction with incredible consumer businesses like Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, Gap, Moet Hennessy USA, TGI Fridays, Kendra Scott, and Wynn Las Vegas to name a few. We believe that the technology at the core of our offering will set the standard for how forward-thinking companies manage their customer data.
We stay connected through our values. We play for each other. That means we show up for each other, act with empathy, and bring our authentic selves to work every day. We're growing this company not for own personal gain, but for each other. We build for durability. That means creating something worth creating, that will endure the test of time. We do this by relentlessly focusing on our customers' success, building high-quality systems, and planning for long-term scale. We're grounded by humility and driven by ambition. We focus on making things better, today. We're hungry, we're passionate, and we love tough problems and new challenges. You don't hear a lot of "I don't know how" or "I can't" at Amperity. When faced with a hurdle, we jump.
Come join us.
- As a Customer Marketing Manager at Amperity, you will be responsible for the creation and management of our customer community, online and offline. The customer community will be a key flywheel to power our growth, connecting our customers with one another, enabling trusted and high-value customer feedback, and creating an ongoing set of opportunities for Amperity to help make our customers heroes.
- While we have an organic community today, we need someone to continue to grow and nurture it - that’s you! You’ll be launching formal structure of the community including naming it, branding it, driving content strategy, creating brand expression, and identity.
- You will build structure and process to create and enable customer connections with Amperity teammates and each other. This will range from simple, informal connections, to the creation of a customer advisory board, to designing, managing and hosting a series of topical webinars and other learning opportunities.
- You’ll help customers grow their brands and raise ours in the process by organizing and coordinating key speaking opportunities, develop an online place for connection and sharing, and connect them with opportunities that align with their personal goals.
- You will create success measures for the community, unique to Amperity’s implementation and aspirations to create customer heroes, to drive deep engagement between customers, and more. You will also report on and drive continuous improvement of community efforts.
- You will design and manage the delivery of a robust content roadmap, partnering with product and marketing. You will promote consumption, and measure usage and impact.
- BA/BS or similar degree in applicable field, or relevant experience.
- Excellent presentation and client management skills across all levels of an organization.
- You’re collaborative, well-liked by your customers and colleagues, and work well independently and in a team.
- Demonstrated ability to influence customers and stakeholders to engage and participate in a program
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, swiftly-changing environment.
- Aligned with and motivated by performance-based compensation plans.
- Experience in one of the following industries: Retail, Travel & Hospitality, Financial Services, Manufacturing & Distribution.
- Fast and flexible problem solver, thrives on tackling challenging problems with customers and driving towards a solution.
- You can navigate enterprise organizations: You’re organized, able to self start and prioritize your work, and manage complex tasks, and navigate complex organizations and people dynamics
- People person - you bring more energy than you take; colleagues and clients love spending time with you.
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Please see below to apply directly or contact [email protected] for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.