Demand Generation Specialist at Subsplash
Based in Seattle, Subsplash is an exciting award-winning team of 190+ mission-driven people who are committed to our core values of humility, innovation, and excellence. Founded in 2005, we’ve pioneered the market with the first ever church mobile app. Since then, we’ve been working together to build The Ultimate Engagement Platform™ for churches, Christian ministries, non-profits, and businesses around the world. We find excitement in serving our 14,000+ clients, creating impactful products, and delighting the 40 million real people who use our platform every day. Subsplash is one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. (Inc. 5,000 in 2020) and has won awards for best mobile experience, been voted one of Seattle and Austin’s best places to work multiple years in a row, created some of the most downloaded apps of all time, and built enterprise software for world-class brands like XBOX, Microsoft, Samsung, Expedia, and Cisco; yet, at the end of the day, our passion is to serve churches and make a lasting impact in our world.
Working at Subsplash is more than just a job; we are a team of people who are courageous, inventive, and passionate about doing meaningful work every day. Don’t take our word for it—head to Glassdoor and see for yourself!
About the Team
The Marketing Team’s primary responsibilities are to communicate the value of the Subsplash platform to the world—managing all outward-facing communications, leading demand generation efforts, creating go-to-market product strategies, facilitating brand management/identity, and more. We create beautiful and effective email campaigns, social media strategies, website content, product identities, videos, and more. We identify prospects and nurture them into quality leads for our sales team. For existing clients, we help them understand and engage with our products and new features. We have fun moving projects from concept to reality, and discovering what works well to help Subsplash and our clients succeed.
About the Role
As the Demand Generation Specialist, you will report to the Lead Generation and Acquisition Expert. You will be responsible for increasing the volume of high-quality marketing-qualified leads across a variety of channels—organic and referral website traffic, partner initiatives, advertising, emails, and content marketing. You are highly familiar with planning and executing an SEO strategy designed to generate organic website traffic and leads from a target audience. You are eager to collaborate and take on projects assigned by others, but are also capable of identifying and tackling projects on your own initiative. You are comfortable coming up with creative approaches for executing new campaigns and optimizing existing campaigns. You know how to leverage data to track, analyze, and report KPIs in order to make better decisions. You're familiar with acquisition marketing metrics like click-to-lead conversion rate, cost per lead, and close ratio, and are familiar with how to improve them.
- Collaborating to execute a comprehensive SEO strategy resulting in an increase in website traffic and leads.
- Plan and manage new email, partner, and content marketing campaigns that generate high-quality leads.
- Improve the lead-generating capabilities of our key business units’ websites by keeping content up-to-date and relevant, and by creating new compelling content that resonates with our audience.
- Support and manage advertising channels, including paid search, paid social, display, etc., to cost-effectively reach our target client and generate marketing-qualified leads.
- Closely track, analyze, and report on the performance of the demand generation campaigns you manage.
- Collaborate with various internal groups, including our Marketing team, Business Development, and the Creative Director to assist with the design and development of web pages, emails, and other content to help meet the company lead goals.
- Discover creative solutions for engaging prospects, generating more high quality leads, and supporting revenue goals.
- Passionate about our products and how they can serve churches, ministries, and nonprofits.
- 2+ years of demand generation experience with a B2B SaaS company.
- 2+ years of experience with on-page, off-page, and technical SEO, with a proven track record of success.
- 1+ years of experience creating demand-generating email campaigns is a plus
- 1+ years of experience managing paid search and paid social advertising campaigns is a plus
- Highly proficient with Squarespace, WordPress, or a comparable website CMS.
- Experience with content marketing and lead nurturing
- Strong team collaboration and relational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work remotely and with remote team members.
- Proven ability to problem-solve and find innovative solutions.
- Strong in project management and implementing effective processes.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision moving projects and initiatives forward, while also regularly creating and presenting new and innovative business solutions.
- In-depth understanding and experience with marketing automation software—like Salesforce, Pardot, and Hubspot—are a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field is a plus.
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization software is a plus.
- Experience with HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Models humility, innovation, and a drive for excellence.
- Experience managing multiple business units, brands, and products is a plus.
Generous paid time off, Medical Coverage, Dental Coverage, Vision Coverage, 401k, generous HSA contribution, Team Building Events, Lunch & LearnsThis position is classified as Full-time/Non-Exempt and therefore is eligible for overtime pay. Primary position hours are 7:30 am to 4:30 pm Mon-Fri. Note: Employment with Subsplash is contingent upon satisfactory proof of employee’s right to work in the U.S., as required by law and upon completion of a basic background check and; Employment with Subsplash is considered “at will,” meaning that either the company or the employee may terminate the employment relationship at any time without cause or notice.The Company is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company’s policy that decisions involving any aspect of the employment relationship will be made without regard to race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, creed, religion, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation, promotion, discipline, and termination.