Demand Generation Specialist
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
Auth0’s identity-as-a-service is rapidly becoming the de facto industry standard for implementing authentication, authorization, and related security functions at the world’s most sophisticated enterprises, governments, and academic institutions. Auth0’s worldwide subscriber base spans many market segments broadly, including financial services, medical, media, manufacturing, retail, academic, government, IoT, and more—there are no industry segments in which Auth0 will not improve productivity and security. Since Auth0 is the fastest growing identity security company in the world, it’s not unlikely that you use a web site or application today utilizing Auth0 for authentication.
We are looking for a Demand Generation Specialist, to work in Demand Generation, supporting net new business and customer marketing programs. We are seeking an energetic marketing specialist who is eager to learn, grow, and work on a variety of B2B programs.
Your individual and team responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Providing program support for various Marketing Demand Generation activities, including ABM and direct mail campaigns.
- Supporting Auth0’s Marketing Demand Generation and Sales organization by mining, organizing and uploading key account data.
- Supporting Marketing Demand Gen campaigns by creating landing pages and emails through Marketo and other tools.
- Working with Auth0’s Marketing Demand Generation team to understand and fill data gaps through Marketo and other tools.
- Assist in planning and execution of trade show logistics pre-event, onsite and follow-up
- Manage vendors and contractors to support events and direct mails.
- Other various programmatic and logistical projects.
- Build new web pages (using existing templates) that have been translated to support region growth using Contentful (CMS) templates.
To be successful in this role you’ll have:
- The ability to roll up your sleeves and tackle a variety of projects from day to day.
- 1-2 years experience in B2B technology Demand Generation.
- The curiosity to learn on the job about new tools, methods, and sales and marketing strategies.
- The ability to work fast and complete projects while maintaining attention to detail.
- A can do attitude for improving projects and making an impact.
- A strong desire to learn B2B and ABM processes.
- Experience with Excel, Marketo, LinkedIn, and Salesforce.com required.
- Effective communication and time management abilities.
- Ability to collaborate with different teams within Auth0, and across different time zones. and cultures, ranging from sales to design.
- Prefer to have Sales Development skills but not required.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description