Digital Ad-Ops Specialist at RealSelf
About the Role:
We are looking to add a mid-level Digital Ad-Ops Specialist to our growing team. This person will be a key member in all partner advertising campaigns across RealSelf and will own ad trafficking and maintenance, including QA and troubleshooting.
This is a cross-functional role that requires close partnership with Client Services, Brand Sales, Doctor Sales, Social, Marketing, Engineering, and Product. You must have the ability to stay highly organized, be detail-oriented, have a willingness to test and learn and be able to roll up your sleeves to wear multiple hats, including ad tech troubleshooting, ad trafficking, and project management.
In this role, you will:
- Test and upload brand, doctor, and house advertising assets in Google Ad Manager, ensuring accurate scheduling of impressions and dates
- Monitor and troubleshoot campaign issues, identify opportunities to streamline the implementation process, and troubleshoot technical issues
- Drive the programmatic advertising strategy to maximize monetization of unsold inventory
- Assist product and engineering with the implementation of net new advertising products
- Providing strategies and consultancy for sales planning, forecasting, and campaign optimization to ensure best in class performance for advertisers
- Monitor ad tech trends and develop action-oriented metric reviews with internal stakeholders
- Be highly collaborative and work cross-functionally with product, engineering, B2B and B2C marketing, and creative.
You may be the right fit if you:
- Have 3 years of experience in an ad operations role
- Have a proven ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Are an expert in Google Ad Manager (GAM) and Google Ad Exchange (AdX) - this is a must-have
- Have an understanding of advertising technology platforms
- Are knowledgeable on best practices as it relates to site specs and ad units
- Are confident, self-motivated, and results-oriented.
- Have the ability to work and collaborate in a team setting.
- Are dynamic, flexible, hard-working, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
Travel is not anticipated for this role.
This role is open to fully remote candidates in most states. RealSelf is a Seattle-based company; eligible candidates must be willing to work Pacific Standard Time hours. Working remotely from a primary residence outside the United States is currently not permitted.
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make the experience of choosing a procedure and connecting with the right doctor easy, personal, and trusted. Since 2006 our authentic reviews, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped tens of millions of people explore their options, from skincare to laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors, we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.