Digital Marketing Manager at LiquidPlanner
LiquidPlanner is a project management and collaboration company with an industry-leading product. We’ve created a great working environment, with a casual and dynamic culture, and everyone on the team is smart, focused, and driven. We are passionate about service, design, and innovation.
Our team is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop and implement online marketing strategies and programs designed to increase site traffic and conversions.
Being a small yet nimble team, a well-rounded, collaborative, and data-driven marketing generalist with a customer-focus will fit this role well. The ideal candidate is creative, organized, self-motivated, and has a growth mindset, positive attitude, and thrives within a fast-paced and ambiguous environment. Hands-on experience simultaneously managing multiple marketing channels and campaigns with meaningful results/metrics in Salesforce Marketing Cloud is required.
- Create insightful, innovative, and effective strategies and tactics to ensure an effective online presence consistent with the LiquidPlanner brand and voice.
- Define and execute campaigns that include clearly stated objectives, target audiences, tactics, timeline and success KPIs
- Generate ongoing tracking, analysis, and reports to illustrate the efficacy of campaigns through site analytics supplemented with market and competitive analysis.
- Collaborate with sales to devise and execute experiments, then gauge each for effectiveness with funnel traffic, conversion, and revenue generation.
- Oversee the management, planning and buying of paid search, and partner with SEO vendor on SEM tactics that will generate results and optimize investments.
- Research, test and manage online advertising placements, including social ads on LinkedIn and Facebook, to drive impressions, interest, and traffic to our corporate site.
- Create, execute, and manage nurture campaigns to include asset downloads, recycle and, renewal efforts.
- Contribute to website design, optimization, and build to highlight the company brand, differentiation, introduction of new product features. Highlight and generate consistent improvements in click through to demo requests and trial starts.
- Work with agencies, consultants, and freelancers to supplement and extend our in-house efforts and capabilities.
We look for team members who are:
- Friendly, outgoing, curious, creative, and pro-active
- Genuinely passionate about service excellence
- Collaborative, disciplined, flexible and a team player
- BA/BS degree in marketing
- 3+ years of online and direct B2B marketing experience
- Experience in the development, implementation, and measurement of high-quality, high-value online marketing initiatives (including advertisements and video)
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud platforms required (building campaigns, journey flows, multi-touch nurture programs, and landing pages)
- Experience with Photoshop and InDesign required, Illustrator also preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced experience in analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to foster and maintain effective, collaborative working relationships at all organizational levels
Read more about LiquidPlanner online at: http://www.liquidplanner.com
LiquidPlanner recognizes the best products are built and best service delivered with diverse teams. We are committed to an inclusive workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.