Digital Marketing Manager at PitchBook
At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,300 global employees with offices worldwide, and we're not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion, and fun. At PitchBook we're committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all paid media channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated paid media campaigns from concept to execution. You will be successful in this role if you can not only lead budget conversations with our leadership team, but also have no issues rolling up your sleeves to execute on the little things. You, along with the Digital Marketing Specialist, will be responsible for building and optimizing paid campaign strategy, landing page/digital asset enhancement, A/B testing, streamlining/simplifying digital workflows, and forecasting and reporting on all campaign performance.
The Marketing team at PitchBook is critical to fueling the company's growth by utilizing a variety of strategies to support our Sales and Customer Success departments grow and retain our client base. The Marketing department is responsible for all demand generation efforts by executing engaging campaigns, effective product marketing strategies, and attending client and trade-show events. The Marketing team is also responsible for promoting the PitchBook brand and managing internal communications.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Plan, execute and launch paid advertising campaigns across paid search, SEM, paid social, and any other new paid channel initiatives
- Drive new optimizations across channels by running keyword audits, creating ads and landing pages, A/B testing, and optimizing campaigns for desired conversion points and funnels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm collaboratively with other team members to identify trends, insights, and creative growth strategies, and grow and/or optimize campaigns, spend and performance based on the insights
- Utilize strong analytical ability to find learnings from sales and marketing data to analyze performance and optimize all paid programs for conversion and awareness
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Specialist on the above, and other vendors where applicable
- Support the vision and values of the company through role modeling and encouraging desired behaviors
- Participate in various company initiatives and projects as requested
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in digital B2B paid advertising
- Demonstrable experience managing large digital advertising budgets and driving growth through paid marketing channels (Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Video, etc.)
- High level of expertise creating, building, launching and optimizing campaigns through ad serving tools (Google, Bing, Facebook, Marin, Rollworks, etc.)
- Results-orients and curious individual with strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent project management and collaboration skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize and communicate within the team and with key stakeholders
- Familiarity with marketing technologies (ad pixels, 3rd party tags, parameter tracking) and SEO is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment within a high-growth company
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite including in-depth knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel with the ability to pick up new systems and software easily
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.