Digital Marketing Manager at TaxBit (Seattle, WA)
TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers’ reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include IVP, Insight Partners, Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle, WA.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members who are ready to join a hypergrowth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
Taxbit is on the hunt for a dynamic Digital Marketing Manager who thrives in a rapidly changing environment to own the TaxBit website, mobile and digital strategies, and wants to see the impact they can make in an industry that is at the forefront of technology. Our team is ushering in the future of the world’s digital asset opportunities!
This role is pivotal, we need someone who can navigate the dynamic world of digital strategy while maintaining our website presence and content. Being able to dig deeply into analytics, website reporting, mobile applications and more while constantly collaborating with team members has got to be your jam! In this role you will be responsible for defining and tracking KPI’s and optimizing our digital strategy ROI. If you are proactive and looking for the opportunity to establish the foundation for our digital marketing team -- keep reading!
- Manage all TaxBit web presence end-to-end
- Crunch web analytics data to inform a world class content strategy
- Collaborate with Social, Content, Growth, Product and Design Marketers to create a lead gen machine to give Sales more leads than they can handle
- Collaborate with Content Team to craft an SEO/SEM strategy to expand our #1 on Google
- Drive funnel conversion and sales velocity through digital channel
- Work with agencies and vendors to create and execute a comprehensive digital strategy that optimizes the customer journey for enterprise and consumer clients
- Support posting to our website: blog material, upcoming webinars, events, and recent news
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving environment
- Fluent in the latest web technologies and languages for full stack development
- Proven track record of embracing autonomy in creating innovative strategies, building business cases for Leadership Team approval, and executing action plans with extreme attention to detail & timelines
- Ability to approach projects with ownership, think critically and work collaboratively across all teams and areas of the business
- Be a tenacious self-starter with a passion for building a world class digital environment
- Come with experience supporting marketing events with growth campaigns including conference signup, speaking engagements, webinars and other promotional events
- 6+ years of relevant digital experience — ideally in a FinTech/tech-forward environment
- Knowledge and understanding of reporting and analytics tools and tracking their functionality
- Ability to be collaborative on campaign ideation, creative strategy, targeting, segmentation, budgeting across SEM, display and social advertising channels
- Flexibility to accept feedback and change during a project available list of websites, mobile applications and other digital deliverables
- Proficiency using CMS platforms and marketing automation solutions
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash compensation
- Stock options
- Insurance Package; Dental, Medical, Vision coverage with certain plans eligible for 100% medical premium coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Friday team lunches
- Company Paid Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Affordable and Optional Short & Long Term Disability and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days remote
- Autonomous and flexible work
**Vaccines are mandatory in order to foster a safe environment.