Digital Marketing Manager
Lighter Capital is a Seattle based FinTech company that has created a new fundraising path for early-stage tech companies. Our transparent, data and tech-enabled process provides entrepreneurs revenue-based financing quickly, without making them give up equity or board seats. We work with hundreds of visionary startup CEOs each year and our products are truly disrupting the start-up finance industry.
We are growing and looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. In this role you will own and manage Lighter Capital’s SEM program from start to finish. Additionally, you will guide the organization in the prioritization, development, and deployment in our brand extension strategies.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop, scope and run our digital campaigns, resulting in cost-effective leads/MQLs across all paid channels
- Expand our paid reach through new engine and partner launches, as well as enabling deeper integrations within existing platforms and channels
- Understand and react on the differences in user behavior and performance by device type (desktop, tablet, mobile) and channel (Google, LinkedIn, Bing, Twitter, etc.)
- Hone and improve our conversion strategies to increase high quality Leads/MQLs within existing and new segments
- Measure and analyze campaign performances and communicate these findings through performance briefs
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years direct oversight and ownership of B2B campaigns on LinkedIn, Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, and other platforms
- Deep knowledge and experience with Excel, pivot tables and Salesforce
- Knowledge of analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Tableau, Bizible), testing solutions (Optimizely, Google Optimize) and/or bid management platforms (Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite) is a plus
- Excellent communication and collaborator, with proven ability to clearly communicate to all levels of an organization
- Passionate about startups with a genuine desire to understand the industry and help entrepreneurs successfully grow their business
- Data-minded with a natural curiosity to ask great questions (and answer them with reporting)
We are a smart, passionate group of professionals who love coming to work every day - we hope you will too! We have quite a few offerings for our team members such as pre-IPO equity, 100% covered medical insurance for staff and their dependents, ORCA passes and a well-stocked office, just steps from Westlake Center and Pike Place Market.
Lighter Capital is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive environment & encourage all qualified persons to apply.
Read Full Job Description