Digital Marketing Manager
Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
In under 3 years FlyHomes has become the number-one buyers broker in Seattle. We have seen extraordinary growth due to “word-of-mouth,” and are now ready to “pour gas on the fire.” Direct marketing channels, such as email, will become much more important and be expected to continue to drive our massive increase in clients. In this role, you will create, manage and analyze all our email marketing campaigns. You will be required to think creatively and deliver exceptional analytics. This role is as much about execution as it is about testing and learning.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Work with the broader marketing team to understand the client lifecycle and client touch points.
- Drive email with content, relevancy, smart segmentation and personalization
- Manage the day to day development of promotional email marketing campaigns
- Identify lifecycle opportunities that support overall goals for marketing and the organization
- Manage email calendar, testing plans, prioritization
- Monitoring performance of email campaigns and implementing strategies for optimization
- Collaborate with the tech team to ensure all available customer data and resources are available for CRM
- Work alongside other teams to collaborate and create effective marketing messages to drive customer engagement and performance
- Analyze campaign performance
- Experience developing, managing and optimizing email campaigns
- Highly organized and detail-oriented yet creative
- Strong collaboration and communication with peers, cross-functional teams, and agency resources
- “Can do” attitude with the ability to thrive under pressure in a start-up environment
- Working knowledge of HTML, Responsive Designs, Dynamic Content and email best practices including CAN-SPAM Regulations is a plus
- 3+ years of relevant email marketing and direct to consumer marketing
- Competitive Salaries
- 401(K) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/Life insurance policies to fit your needs ( Full time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S