Digital Marketing Specialist
Igneous creates a new approach to Unstructured Data Management that overcomes the modern challenge of file and object data at multi-petabyte scale. Deployable onsite, offsite, in any cloud, and for any protocol - our fully-managed service makes it simple to discover, protect, and move PB-scale data at blazing speeds. Data-centric organizations rely on Igneous Data-Management-as-a-Service to enable diverse workloads ranging from streaming media to curing cancer
About the Role:
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will have a vital role managing, optimizing, and executing our demand generation programs across paid and organic digital channels. The person in this role will thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, managing multiple digital campaigns collaborating across internal teams and external agencies/vendors to ensure we are driving and converting qualified leads. If you are data-driven, collaborative, and enjoy finding ways to improve complex digital campaigns, we have a great opportunity for you to become a part of our growing team.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Manage the execution and optimization of demand generation programs to drive and accelerate pipeline across digital channels, including: display, social media, paid search, search engine optimization, and email.
- Work closely with agencies/vendors and cross functional teams to develop and launch all campaign assets such as: creative, content, landing pages, tracking, etc.
- Directly manage agencies and vendors for paid media, SEO, website development, and graphic design.
- Develop and execute conversion rate tests across digital channels to increase engagement and conversions.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and provide optimization recommendations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the research, evaluation, and management of new media outlets, programmatic technologies, and marketing tools to reach our target accounts and audiences.
Our Ideal Digital Marketing Specialist will have:
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience running demand generation campaigns across digital channels, such as display, social, paid search, search engine optimization, and email.
- Experience working for B2B technology companies (preferably in SaaS).
- Experience with B2B and B2C lead generation models and ABM
- Experience driving digital experiences from initial interest to purchase (through an online marketplace or digital purchase process) required
- Strong project management/account management experience required. Must have the ability to proactively manage external vendors and collaborate well with internal stakeholders to manage and optimize campaigns.
- Solid experience setting up and managing campaigns in advertising platforms, such as DSPs, Google Adwords, and LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
- Creative thinker who can generate innovative ideas for creating high-performing ads. messaging, and conversion rate optimization testing tactics.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze, interpret, and take action on data insights. Google Analytics experience a plus.
- Must be a proactive, detail-oriented critical thinker, with an ability to troubleshoot and problem solve. Exceptional ability to multitask, prioritize and be adaptable to change.
- Familiarity with the following marketing software tools: marketing automation (e.g. Hubspot, Marketo, etc.), WordPress, Oktopost, and Salesforce experience required.
- Highly proficient in Excel.
- Proven understanding of account-based marketing (ABM) strategies and tactics required.
- Bachelor's degree Advertising, Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.