Digital Marketing Specialist at Pushpay
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
Engagement is the key to community. In today’s world, “online” or “digital” is no longer cutting edge. Phones have evolved into smartphones, and these personal devices are linking people everywhere to the outside world on their own terms. Now you can harness this cultural shift to connect people with your organization, driving engagement and participation. If you’re interested in learning more about career opportunities, visit pushpay.com.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The marketing team serves the marketing needs of the business as well as the internal needs of other departments in the organization with everything from product marketing to lifecycle marketing to corporate marketing. The team delivers on a lead commit every month for both mid-market and enterprise level and acquires about 80% of leads via content marketing.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Digital Marketing Specialist plays a pivotal role in growing Pushpay’s acquisition of customers through paid advertising by executing, analyzing, and reporting on deliverables that will generate more leads. This individual will work across departments and agencies to deliver on paid program strategies. This role reports to the Manager of Paid Media.
- Support the strategic direction of campaigns across paid channels with the Manager of Paid Media.
- Responsible for executing on new opportunities to expand and improve lead-generating initiatives through paid media.
- Track and report daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPIs for the demand generation program.
- Leverage web analytics to evaluate audience behavior, paid channel attribution, engagement, and acquisition.
- Direct and coordinate the development of digital creative including display ads, landing pages, and paid search text.
- Manage online advertising budget. Responsible for negotiating all insertion orders and contracts, monitoring fulfillment, and invoicing.
- Contribute to data hygiene and lead flow by processing advertisement leads and reconciling them with vendors. Work in Marketo and Salesforce to execute.
- Work cross-functionally across marketing, sales, and operations to develop and optimize paid campaigns and reports.
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience
- Extensive experience managing Google AdWords and Google Analytics with search, display, video, and social media advertising proficiency
- Strong analytical and reporting skills to analyze paid performance and communicate insights to various stakeholders
- Very detailed-oriented in their work, and proactively recommends solutions to improve performance and operational efficiency
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, managing and prioritizing multiple projects
- Demonstrates a high-level of written, verbal, presentational, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong Excel knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce reporting
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business
- Agency work experience
- Vendor and agency management experience