Director, Account Based Marketing (ABM) at Outreach (Seattle, WA)
Your Daily Adventures Will Include:
- Developing a scalable ABM program to drive new pipeline generation through targeted, personalized marketing programs. Your team will design the ABM strategy and orchestrate the development, execution, and optimization of ABM campaigns and events. Your team will map and deliver programs across customer journeys that engage our target audiences at the right time with the right messages leading into the right experiences. Success will be increasing engagement in “cold” and “warm” target accounts, sourcing new sales opportunities, and influencing and accelerating existing pipeline.
- Ensuring we are focused on the highest-value accounts. Your team will manage and regularly update the ABM target accounts lists based on Outreach’s ideal customer profile (ICP), propensity analysis, and surging intent signals indicating that accounts are “in the market”. You will be responsible for enabling the enterprise sales teams on your ABM programs and partnering with them to activate the programs for their target accounts.
- Using Account-based advertising to surround Target Accounts with the right Outreach story. Your team will be responsible for designing and executing personalized account- and persona- targeted paid social and display advertising, account-targeted content syndication, high-touch custom playbooks, and premium gifting. Success will look like creating Outreach awareness in the accounts and persona you target, increasing their engagement from cold to warm to qualified at scale.
- Creating unique, compelling 1:1 and 1:few experiences and events for Target Accounts. Your team will deliver account-based marketing in the field, executing thought leadership events and premium executive experiences. Success here will result in effective customer education and enduring relationships.
- Telling the Outreach story through customer successes. Your team will put customers out in front across all marketing channels. Success will be amplifying the business value and transformative impact of Outreach's solutions through marquee customer stories across web, PR, social, events, and other content marketing programs.
- Operationalizing intent signal follow-up to enable Outreach sales reps to break into new opportunities first. Your team will design and operate an ABM system of work where sales reps and SDRs immediately act on intent signals from ABM solutions and 3rd party data sources with targeted sequences to source new meetings.
- 8+ years of experience working in B2B marketing roles, preferably in ABM, Demand Gen, Field Marketing, Marketing Operations, or similar role
- 3+ years experience in Account Based Marketing
- 3+ years experience leading a team
- Proficient user of ABM technology (targeted display, intent providers, account scoring, etc.); experience in Salesforce and Outreach are a plus
- Ability to collaborate, build relationships, and drive results across teams (including remote colleagues) and at all levels of an organization
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze & interpret metrics around ABM marketing performance to understand the marketing to sales pipeline funnel
- Comfortable presenting to internal audiences in both written and verbal formats
- Highly organized with strong project management skills including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities while giving excellent attention to detail
- Team Player: you strive for greatness, and know that teamwork is the way to get there. You’re a natural leader, and see yourself growing as our team expands
- BA/BS degree preferred