Director, B2B Product Marketing
About the Role:
The RealSelf B2B Marketing team is seeking an innovative, strategic self-starter to bring an entrepreneurial attitude and creative, outside-the-box thinking to the evolving team as Director, B2B Product Marketing. We are committed to finding the best fit for this role, and will consider exceptional Senior Manager candidates.
You will own delivering products in terms of positioning, messaging, customer development, channel strategy and overall go-to-market; leading up to a launch; post-launch, you will help with sales enablement and focus on driving demand, adoption, and the overall success of the product to ensure increased revenue. This critical role will work cross-functionally, unifying, influencing, and motivating peers across various roles within Marketing, Product, Engineering, Sales and Analytics.
In this role you will:
- Oversee the go-to-market plans for new products and solutions, including value proposition, positioning, messaging, customer development, channel strategy and overall go-to-market (pre-launch); and sales enablement and demand gen (post-launch) to ensure product market fit for doctors and to drive RealSelf revenue.
- Be the subject matter expert on how our provider customers approach marketing themselves to acquire patients. Developing actionable marketing campaigns based on quantitative and qualitative insights
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Sales and Marketing to: 1) Ensure we all understand customer insights/needs to build the right solution for doctors, 2) Outline content & sales marketing needs and building materials and programs that support those needs
- Oversee the transition and delivery experience of an improved ROI-based product solution to providers
- Evangelize the customer perspective internally; providing data driven insights and anecdotal feedback that helps bring customer-centricity to the whole company
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
The ideal person must have deep B2B experience, thrive in a fast-paced environment; bring creative ideas and solutions to marketing communications challenges; possess strong leadership skills, interact effectively both internally with our sales team and externally with our customers and have a passion for aesthetics.
You may be the right fit if you have:
- 10-15 years experience in B2B with customer-oriented growth marketing, and experience delivering highly-successful engagement, loyalty and retention strategies
- SaaS and B2B experience is a must, two-sided marketplace experience preferred
- Proven track record in developing and executing strategic marketing campaigns across multiple channels (including, but not limited to, email, paid media, social, mobile, video, referral programs and landing page/registration page optimization) preferably in tech
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and proven leadership driving collaboration and results through cross-functional teams and peers
- Ability to develop, execute, and communicate a long-term strategic vision, while also balancing immediate priorities and opportunities in a dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment with multiple internal decision makers and stakeholders
- Strong preference for an analytics background and ability to turn key data points into strategic insights that inform business/comms directions and key outcomes
- Experience working with B2B sales team
- Strong project management skills, and the ability to manage multiple deadlines and objectives
- Experience managing a marketing budget and designing marketing metrics to determine overall marketing effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree
Travel: Up to 15% travel time anticipated
Work Environment: The RealSelf office sits in a historic Pioneer Square building. Employees also have the option to bring their dogs to work!
RealSelf is the world’s largest online destination to learn about elective cosmetic procedures, and to find the right doctor or clinic for you. More than 10 million people visit RealSelf each month to find out which treatments and providers live up to their promise of being "Worth It." RealSelf is powered by unbiased experiences shared by consumers for hundreds of treatments, ranging from simple skincare to high consideration cosmetic surgeries. Offering millions of photos and medical expert answers, RealSelf has become the essential resource and service for those seeking to find the right local provider.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.