Director of Customer Marketing at Outreach
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:09 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, March 26, 2020
The Director of Customer Marketing at Outreach is responsible for delivering impactful programs that sustain and expand Outreach's industry-leading customer adoption. We are searching for an exceptional leader to evolve our Customer Marketing function as we rapidly launch new communities and expand into new industries.
Outreach is a Seattle-based, high-growth pre-IPO start-up with a $1.1B valuation. The company is the number one sales engagement platform that helps companies dramatically increase productivity and drive smarter engagement with their customers. More than 4,000 companies such as Adobe, ADT, Tableau, Okta, DocuSign, SAP and Cisco depend on Outreach's enterprise-scale, unparalleled customer adoption, and robust AI-powered innovation.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Delivering on priorities and programs that operationalize customer obsession
- Building a thriving Outreach community – from admins in sales operations to sales reps who use Outreach every day to beta testers who help improve the product to advocates who want to help grow the company
- Creating a customer evidence and reference program that enables the sales and success teams to grow upmarket and into new industries and use cases
- Developing and executing successful Customer Marketing campaigns that engage customers and drive increased expansion revenue
- Managing and evolving Outreach’s Customer Advisory Board to ensure Outreach consistently incorporates the feedback and suggestions of our largest and most engaged customers.
- Exceptional ability to drive key business objectives with data-driven, fact-based insights that lead to well-informed strategic plans, quick decision making and impactful outcomes.
- Outstanding organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and consistently deliver on key milestones
- Deep understanding of SaaS technology and expert at B2B marketing with the ability to rapidly gain an in-depth knowledge of the Outreach product and sales engagement industry.
- Enthusiastic willingness to roll-up-your-sleeves and do whatever it takes
- Strong attention to detail, highly entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, persistent, and highly collaborative
- Ability to grow team capacity to meet current and long-term needs
- Champions a work environment that celebrates, encourages and facilitates diversity & inclusion
- Previous experience at growth-stage companies or driving significant revenue growth at larger companies is beneficial
- Bachelor's degree and MBA strongly preferred
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
Read Full Job Description