Director of Customer Marketing at Outreach
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:05 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, July 8, 2020
This role will sit in our Seattle, WA office and we are currently not offering a remote option for this position.
Outreach is the number one sales engagement platform with the largest customer base and industry-leading usage. Outreach helps companies dramatically increase productivity and drive smarter, more insightful engagement with their customers.
The Director of Customer Marketing at Outreach is responsible for delivering impactful programs that sustain and expand the company’s industry-leading customer adoption.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Launching successful Lifecycle Customer Marketing campaigns that engage customers and increase expansion revenue by driving impactful email marketing, events, content etc.
- Expanding the Outreach Customer Evidence and Reference program to increase Enterprise Credibility
- Evolving Outreach’s Customer Advisory Board to increase satisfaction and partnership with our largest and most engaged customers.
- Building a thriving Outreach Community that helps drive advocacy
- Marketing Professional Services and Customer Success programs to our existing customers and supporting on-boarding and optimization of Outreach.
- 7-10 years of marketing experience
- 3-5 years of experience directly managing a team
- Bachelor’s degree
- Deep understanding of SaaS technology and expert at B2B marketing with the ability to rapidly gain an in-depth knowledge of the Outreach product and sales engagement industry
- Creates a work environment that celebrates, encourages, and stands up for diversity & inclusion
- Ability to grow team capacity to meet current and long-term needs
- Enthusiastic willingness to roll-up-your-sleeves and do whatever it takes
- Strong attention to detail, highly entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, persistent, and highly collaborative
- Outstanding organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and consistently deliver on key milestones
- Exceptional ability to drive key business objectives with data-driven, fact-based insights that lead to well-informed strategic plans, quick decision making and impactful outcomes.
- Previous experience at growth-stage companies or driving significant revenue growth at larger companies is beneficial
- MBA strongly preferred
Outreach is the number one sales engagement platform with the largest customer base and industry-leading usage. Outreach helps companies dramatically increase productivity and drive smarter, more insightful engagement with their customers. The company commissioned a recent Forrester study which highlights how the company provides an industry-leading ROI of 387 percent over three years and a payback period of fewer than three months since initial investment.
Outreach’s culture is what truly sets the company apart. The company recently made Inc.’s Best Places to Work for the third year in a row. Outreach's great workplace culture has also been recognized in Seattle Business Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For and the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Places to Work in Washington. Its exceptional growth was recognized by Deloitte last year, receiving the prestigious Technology Fast 500 award, which ranked Outreach the fourth fastest-growing technology company in North America. Outreach was also named to the Forbes' Cloud 100 and LinkedIn's Top Startups list and recently was ranked number one in G2s “Best Products for Sales.”
More than 4,000 companies such as Adobe, Tableau, DoorDash, Splunk, DocuSign, and SAP depend on Outreach’s enterprise-scale, unparalleled customer adoption, and robust AI-powered innovation. Outreach is a privately held high-growth pre-IPO start-up with a $1.1B valuation based in Seattle, Washington. To learn more, please visit www.outreach.io.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
Read Full Job Description