Director of Demand Generation at Highspot
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:38 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, June 4, 2019
Director of Demand Generation
What You Will Do
Requirements and Skills
Highspot is looking for a demand gen leader and guru that’s 1 part right-brain campaign creativity, 1 part left-brain quant and analysis, and 2 parts ability to execute and get-stuff-done.
- Have a flair for creative and innovative campaigns and disdain for jargon and fluff
- Have a track record of driving demand in fast-moving markets
- Relentlessly execute demand plans while locking arms with collaborators
- Want to work for a company that is pioneering buyer journey content effectiveness across the entire B2B industry
What You Will Do
As Highspot’s Director of Demand Generation, you are responsible for creating the demand strategy and campaign calendar and driving cross-stakeholder execution against the plan in order to achieve inbound lead gen goals and full-funnel demand gen goals.
Your team is responsible for delivering traffic, leads and marketing-driven pipeline in close partnership with sales, account development, product marketing, content marketing and marketing communications in order to continue to fuel Highspot’s rapid market expansion domestically and into new markets.
The Director of Demand Generation owns the campaign strategy and management of all paid marketing channels and online properties to achieve demand goals.
Specifically, you will:
- Create the demand strategy and campaign calendar to achieve demand goals.
- Collaborate with Highspot’s executive go-to-market leadership team to create compelling campaigns, content and messaging for all facets of external marketing and outbound programs/activities.
- Lead and orchestrate cross-functional execution against all go-to-market integrated campaigns across marketing, account development, sales and services.
- Manage and optimize performance of all demand channels and investments through continuous test and measurement.
- Direct and manage team to execute account-based marketing programs to generate demand within targeted segments, markets and companies.
- Oversee and manage various Web marketing programs, assets and initiatives, including corporate website content and user experience, search marketing, and online advertising.
- Assist in defining the annual marketing budget; optimize available budget with the goal of improving results while controlling/managing costs and adjusting priorities as required.
- Understand core and emerging mar-tech solutions including Marketo, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Full Circle Insights, and others.
Requirements and Skills
- 8+ years experience in enterprise software marketing/demand generation.
- Extensive experience and expertise with Marketo and Salesforce.
- Proven track record of leading successful demand generation programs with a breadth of knowledge from marketing databases, segmentation, email execution, lead processes, reporting and analysis.
- Demonstrable results in improving sales pipeline/funnel close and conversion ratios.
- Experience with multi-channel marketing, including multi-touch marketing automation-based campaigns.
- Experience developing and running ABM programs.
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail in execution.
- Ability to analyze quantitative data to determine program effectiveness, ROI, forecasting.
- Budget management experience and financial analysis skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with the ability to develop effective working relationships across organizations.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related discipline.
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision and growing market
- Environment to do your best work
- Competitive compensation
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Great views of the Puget Sound in the heart of Seattle!
Highspot is a leading SaaS provider of modern sales enablement solutions. Using Highspot, sales teams have content and guidance in one place, so they are ready for every sales conversation. Advanced analytics help marketing and sales understand how content is performing so they can optimize content investment and amplify best practices. Highspot helps companies achieve their revenue goals faster through tighter alignment and coordination between sales, marketing, and the entire go-to-market team.
Read Full Job Description