Director of Demand Generation at PayScale
PayScale is the world leader in modern compensation software. We believe data-informed discussions about compensation benefit both employers and employees and that greater pay transparency promotes equity, engagement and employee retention. We are bringing the dark art of compensation into the light by helping individuals understand the right pay for their position and more than 7,000 businesses retain and manage their largest investment: their people.
We’re transforming the compensation industry and are looking to bring on talented professionals like you with diverse perspectives. At PayScale, we acknowledge and value our differences as well as our combined strengths. We want all employees, regardless of their background, to feel respected personally and professionally. We foster a working environment that generates new ideas, promotes ownership and experimentation and encourages highly motivated individuals to be truly creative. Are you bright, tenacious, and inventive? If so, PayScale may be the perfect place for you to grow your career!Job Description
The Director of Demand Gen is responsible for crafting and monitoring multi-touch demand creation programs using both inbound and outbound tactics. You will lead, provide direction and motivate our demand and digital marketers, and will report to the VP of Revenue Marketing.
Are you looking to take a successful demand creation team to the next level? Do you thrive hitting MQL, pipeline and revenue targets? Do funnel metrics make you happy? You will partner with multiple groups to drive demand, including sales, operations, content and product marketing. You also have a strong rapport with sales and know how to help your direct reports and the sales teams align to succeed.
- Define an end-to-end lead management process in conjunction with sales operations and marketing operations.
- Develop and execute forward-thinking programs that grow revenue.
- Partner with sales leadership to ensure agreement on priorities while adopting to changing market conditions and emerging opportunities.
- Implement testing methodologies to learn what factors improve response and conversion rates.
- Collaborate with SEO and content teams to grow organic lead acquisition.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length.
- Juggle multiple projects in a dynamic environment to achieve goals.
- Build a budget and aid in reconciling actuals with finance.
- You listen, probe and interpret needs of your team.
- You're a natural innovator who can design new processes, automate and simplify complexity and get results with a high degree of consensus from marketing, sales leadership and sales teams.
- You understand the value of being an exceptional teammate to gain acceptance for plans and budgets.
- 10 or more years of B2B demand creation experience with 5 years managing people.
- Successful experience within a SaaS environment.
- Marketing automation (preferably Marketo), CRM (preferably salesforce.com preferred) web analytics and business intelligence (preferably Domo) platform experience.
- BS required, MBA preferred.
PayScale provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. PayScale complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off policy
- 100% company paid medical/vision/dental/prescription premiums for employees (50% for eligible dependents and partners)
- Four Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options for pre-tax employee allocations towards:
- Dependent Care (can be used towards day care costs)
- Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Company-paid Life Insurance
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 10 paid holidays
- Summer office closure, entire week of July 4th
- 401-k with company match, vests immediately
- Casual dress code (JSS - Jeans, shorts, and sandals welcome!)
- Onsite lockers, showers, and clothes dryer
- Bike storage
- Coworkers you actually like...
- Gender neutral bathrooms on most floors
- Mothers' Room
- Sitting-Standing ergo friendly desks
- Weekly company sponsored happy hours
- Fido Fridays (our canine colleagues join us the first Friday of every month. WOOF!)