Director of Demand Generation
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
You're a Demand Generation Leader looking to make a bigger impact on society - you're very good at what you do, pining for a game-changing challenge with deeper personal meaning. You know how to build and execute demand generation marketing strategies in an enterprise B2B SaaS environment. You're well equipped to build, scale and optimize a predictable revenue engine. We'd like you to bring insights from years of experience testing, measuring, iterating, and improving at every stage of the customer journey. If you join us, you'll be building out a team to achieve ambitious goals and untapped opportunities globally.
So, why bring your considerable talents to Axon?
The difference here is the challenge and the mission. The last few years have been brutal for public safety. Officers and community relationships are strained like never before. Violent crime is spiking as every policing decision is scrutinized. Public safety is a segment of society that has been neglected by the brightest minds in tech - until recently. We've assembled a stellar team, we're making a difference already but our ambitions are much larger. We've offered body cameras to every officer in the U.S. so we can all get to the truth faster and accelerate justice. We're going to use the power of video and A.I. to eliminate paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving their communities. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete by TASER smart weapons.
We need someone willing to be fearless - taking on bold challenges, ugly problems in society that may cause others to shrink. By accelerating adoption of our technologies, you'll help protect life in public safety for officers and the communities they serve around the world.
Your Day to Day
- Translate business objectives and sales priorities into a strategic demand generation vision
- Set and deliver against short-term targets while also developing and laying the foundation for a long-term strategic plan for Demand Gen
- Design, develop and execute a full-funnel Demand Gen strategy that identifies and engages the right leads, rather than simply flooding the top of the funnel
- Partner with Global leaders in Marketing, Sales, Training and Product to drive Demand Gen requirements
- Optimize program mix by understanding performance across media channels (paid and owned)
- Manage multiple tactics (e.g. emails, webinars, database, nurture, paid media and paid search)
- Analyze internal and external data to derive insights, and drive action and optimization
- Track campaign metrics by investment, product and tactic to KPIs
- Develop and manage account-based marketing campaigns across a target account list
- Proactively engage with sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of your marketing activities
- Own budget to drive paid media strategy inclusive of SEM, display/retargeting, social advertising, sponsored email, content syndication
- Lead an existing team and create a roadmap for growth that aligns with your vision and our global growth plans
- Identify growth opportunities throughout our total addressable market.
- Analyze results, report up those observations to executive leadership and push forward next steps at a rigorous pace
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related discipline]
- 10+ years of marketing experience
- People management experience
- Marketing measurement, campaign experience, experience in B2B Marketing
- Experience working directly with sales teams and leaders
- CRM, B2B Marketing Automation technology, and measurement tools experience
- Pardot (or comparable marketing automation platform) and Salesforce experience
- Solid project management experience
- Excellent Communications skills and the ability to develop strong relationships and interact will all levels of management
- Exceptional written and presentation skills to advocate for campaign needs and champion insights
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing
- Startup experience
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description