Director, Demand Generation
Today, there is a chronic and pervasive customer data problem -- one that’s preventing some of the world’s most loved brands from understanding and engaging their customers through meaningful and captivating customer experiences. Amperity has invented a way to solve this problem with the horsepower of a distributed data infrastructure and the intelligence of bleeding-edge machine learning algorithms and techniques. Amperity frees, connects, and makes customer data usable so brands can create extraordinary customer experiences at scale. This approach unleashes the creative potential of Amperity users, allowing them to excel at what they do and bring their best ideas to life.
Amperity is a rapidly growing technology company, venture-backed by the early investors of Amazon, Facebook, LinkedIn, Spotify, Concur, Flipkart and many more. Our team of successful, repeat entrepreneurs is focused on building a company comprised of top-tier talent and a suite of disruptive products that drive tremendous value for our customers and the consumers they serve.
- Planning - Drives the overall demand generation marketing execution. Act as the primary marketing leader partnering with the sales teams to optimize acquisition targets, lead generation, pipeline coverage, acceleration and alignment across account priorities, etc.
- Sales alignment - Manage and support sales planning, account prioritization and sales alignment. Drive the marketing execution for optimizing target accounts within territories based on market data.
- Demand Generation - Build and drive the campaign execution strategy and plan, including channel mix, content plan, promotional components, and overall timeline. Define the end-to-end customer experience across digital, in-person, web experience, and nurture programs. Execute and assess new ways to drive new leads, leveraging various media, targeted lists, and other opportunities to build awareness. Activities to include but not limited to; events, direct mailers, webinars, call down campaigns, digital media, email campaigns, content development, brand awareness and workshops.
- Events - Identify appropriate events across Amperity’s target segments, ensuring success of events from branding, promotions, and follow-up.
- Database Marketing – Understand the best ways to segment and leverage this asset to drive more results
- Performance - Own campaign performance metrics, including dashboard and reporting. Provide regular reporting cadence on all marketing activities to track performance, contribution to pipeline and ROI. Drive the learning and adjustments for the campaign optimization across content and execution.
- Experienced. 15+ years multi-channel marketing experience. Experience planning, executing and optimizing B2B demand generation and enterprise marketing programs. At least 5 years managing a team.
- Leader. Management skills with a proven track record for motivating and coaching a team. Excellent people skills especially working to align teams and multiple stakeholders
- Relentlessly High Standards. Strong understanding of how to create unparalleled brand experiences and a track record for delivering innovative, high quality programs.
- Go-Getter Mentality. Strategic marketer who is inquisitive and proactive in terms of ideas and innovation.
- Energetic and Enthusiastic. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
- Strong business partner. You engage with and value partnering closely with key cross-functional teams including: sales, customer success, operations and the rest of the marketing organization to support our customer and drive the business forward.
- Technically Savvy, including ability to learn new technologies. Experience with marketing automation programs and CRM software (Eloqua, Salesforce.com, etc).
- Analytical. You thrive on digging into the data to understand patterns and trends.
- Excellent Communication. Written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented. While also being deadline-driven.
- Educated. BS/BA, ideally in marketing, MBA preferred
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Please see below to apply directly or contact [email protected] for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.