Director of Digital Marketing
Convoy is leading a movement in efficient freight and one of the fastest-growing startups in the US. We use technology and data to solve problems of waste and inefficiency in the $800B trucking industry which generates over 76M metric tons of wasted CO2 emissions a year from empty trucks. We connect shippers to carriers to move millions of truckloads, saving money for shippers, reducing hassle for carriers, and eliminating carbon waste for our planet. Thousands of customers like Anheuser-Busch, Carlisle, GE Appliance, and Unilever trust Convoy to lower costs, increase logistics insights, and achieve their carbon reduction targets. This is your opportunity to help lead that movement and be part of a fast-growing marketing team that is literally helping to move the world forward.
As a Director of Digital Marketing Manager, you will lead a team to establish a narrative with customers and mold perception in the marketplace. You will find customers who should buy or use our products and compel them to do so through acquisition, engagement, and advocacy campaigns at scale.
Key responsibilities include:
You move quickly with a focused determination to make an impact in the market. The top priority for our Director of Digital Marketing is to lead a tmea to build and execute marketing perception, acquisition and engagement campaigns. This includes building efficient digital channels to reach our audiences including email, digital advertising, search engine marketing, and optimization, social, as well as our website. Outputs include scaled reach of our intended audiences with efficient execution, that enables Convoy to achieve our stated goals. Digital Marketing Managers are oriented by the campaigns they run including acquisition campaigns across audiences, perception shaping campaigns driving brand impact, evergreen engagement campaigns that are defined (with service adoption flows by customer segment and milestones) and optimized (through more effective triggering, targeting, and content) over time, and customer advocacy campaigns that establish momentum.
- 10+ years of experience in product management, digital marketing, brand management or communications management
- BA / BS - Engineering or Business degree or equivalent experience.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, ability to impact outcomes in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Proven track record of effectively developing and implementing marketing plans that drive customer demand using a variety of Convoy marketing tools
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to fully engage with technical teams and business teams and effectively manage customer expectations and resolve conflicts that balance client and company needs.
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description