Director Enterprise Architecture, Emerging Markets & Industry at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our future, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking a Director, Enterprise Architecture who will lead a team of highly skilled enterprise executive architects and facilitate engagements directly with customers and through our Inspire program. Inspire is ServiceNow’s executive consulting program focused on our largest and most innovative customers. The candidate is responsible for defining the key engagement models for their territory and leading a group of seasoned executive architects in working with our most innovative customers and those seeking to digitally transform their companies. The opportunity exists to both coach and lead engagements with key customers in driving real tangible outcomes. Your team’s mantra is to challenge enterprise executives to think differently about the new world of work, how to drive better top-line revenue by improving customer and employee experiences.
The ideal candidate will have a customer-centric mentality, willing to go the extra mile for the customer and break down barriers to ensure customer success. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that resources are appropriately aligned to the key customer engagements, focused on skills and availability of the team. Also, the candidate will work with cross-ServiceNow teams to ensure that the appropriate level of support is delivered at the right venture for the customer interaction.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead a team of highly skilled and experienced Executive Architect consultants in working with our most strategic customers
- Create and develop senior executive and Cxx customer relationships
- Understand a customer’s business strategy and articulate how ServiceNow can enable and deliver value to their organization, integrate into their current and future technology landscape
- Provide thought leadership in terms of looking beyond the technology and considering the value technology creates for our customers and helping to change how technology is viewed
- Collaborate with internal ServiceNow business units
- Understand the detail behind the ServiceNow platform and communicate it at various levels
- Identify and establish alignment opportunities with partners
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- A track record of leading a diverse, experienced group of senior executive architects, focused on delivering on customer outcomes across all industries
- 5 or more years of experience with Enterprise Architecture or Enterprise Strategy
- 7 or more years of senior leadership experience
- 7 or more years of proven success influencing senior technology leaders to drive change, in a pre-sales, customer, or consulting focused role
- Experience presenting strategic and technical level content at the CXO level, and with key technical resources
- Experience and understanding of multiple technical domains - application, data, integration, cloud, big data, AI/ML, mobility, analytics, etc.
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching the current and emerging technologies and developing innovative solutions
- A high degree of interest in developing, retaining, and attracting team members
- Ability to work in high growth, fast-paced environment
- Bias for action
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.