ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Job Title: Director, Executive Marketing Programs
Location: San Francisco, CA/Santa Clara, CA/New York, NY
Reporting to: Sr. Director of ABM & CXO Engagement
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We are disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself too always be better.
This person will impact ServiceNow by creating mutual and sustainable value through leading and orchestrating account-based and white-glove CxO engagements across our top accounts. They will lead and champion a customer-centric culture and mindset to further expand our reach into the C-suite.
In this leadership role, you will be responsible for consolidating cross-company CxO engagements to create up-levelled experiences. Program elements will include managing, and expanding a CxO contact portfolio, deep profiling, building CXO networks, thought leadership and experiences. You will also be responsible for our Executive Program at our annual Knowledge Conference. All CXO engagements should align to deliver mutual and sustainable value, fuel growth, and shape investment areas for our customers and company.
This position must be able to drive these executive marketing programs strategically and take a hands-on approach to delivering high quality, experience filled, events and initiatives within a hyper-growth fast paced environment. You will lead, mentor, and inspire a high performing team that delivers measurable CxO engagement outcomes such as executive goodwill, trust, increased CAGR (compound annual growth), loyalty, c-suite brand health, NPS (Net Promoter Score) and advocacy.
- Champion a customer-centric CXO culture and inspire a network of internal champions to help drive and orchestrate the overarching CXO strategy and roadmap with an eye on regional priorities
- Establish strategic relationships and cross-functionally collaborate on CXO programs with teams including our own C-Suite and board members, sales, field marketing, industry GTM (Go to Market), customer advocacy, executive programs, and sales strategy
- Lead, coach and inspire your central CXO team to develop, scale and deliver on a world-class CXO program
- Use best practice approaches from leading edge and top tech companies to deliver a robust yet unique program
- Report on executive programs results, ensuring ROI (Return on Investment) is measured with pipeline acceleration, customer penetration and other metrics at an account level
- You will create a Customer Advisory Board ensuring we harness the insights from key customers to fuel the growth and shape investment areas for our company.
- Build and execute a bi-annual C-level industry advisory council including participant selection, internal speakers, model for rotation, workshop format
- Lead a comprehensive audience acquisition strategy to engage the right executives with CXO programs, managing and expanding an enhanced CxO contact and insights portfolio
- Manage an annual calendar of CXO initiatives, thought leadership, experiences and programs, including our Executive Program at our annual Knowledge Conference
- Develop a blueprint and methodology that enables scale for others to leverage within smaller formats as appropriate
- Leverage and adapt thought leadership, POV (Point of View), and customer success content to amplify these messages to executives
- Build, lead, coach and manage a high-performing team that builds and executes the CXO Engagements globally
- The ideal candidate brings 15+ years focused on complex sales cycles, B2B Marketing and executive program leadership
- BS/BA and related work experience required, MBA a plus
- An inspirational leader, dedicated to inspiring and developing talent
- Solid grasp of the marketing funnel and target strategies to acquire and grow customers
- An understanding of product positioning, promotion, and return on marketing investment
- Strong project and program management skills
- Excellent cross-functional team player that can excel at both strategy and execution
- Highly driven self-starter that thrives in a dynamic environment
- Creative mind that thrives on ways to inspire and engage customers
- Demonstrated leadership running marketing programs for a variety of audiences and a broad solution portfolio
- SaaS / Enterprise Software experience within a growth company a requirement
- Exceptional communication cross functionally and at all levels including executives and customers
- Follows a metrics driven, analytical approach
- High energy, “own it” personality and ability to drive process improvement and thrive in a hyper-growth fast paced environment
- Envisioning travel up to about 30% once restrictions are lifted
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.