Director of Field and Partner Marketing at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:02 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, August 8, 2019
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.
We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Director of Field and Partner Marketing with the skills to both strategize and execute. The right candidate will lead Auth0’s charge to generate pipeline through field marketing, events, regional campaigns and partner marketing. Your team will also be the main POCs for sales and sales leadership in planning, execution and analysis of our global, integrated campaigns.
- Create Demand Gen strategic plans and lead the team that executes end-to-end campaigns that make an impact and generate pipeline
- Drive brand awareness, engagement, lead generation, closed business, and retention
- Lead the global field marketing team with team members in the United States, EMEA and APAC
- Lead the partner marketing team and collaborate closely with the Auth0 Partner team and global partners
- Measure and report performance of campaigns and other key metrics
- Identify trends, insights, and key areas for optimization
- Manage the development of nurture email tracks that can include both email and direct mail components
- Coordinate with content team to strategize on key content to support DG programs
- Manage relationships with vendors and partners
- Collaborate with key internal groups including Sales, Sales Leadership, Sales Engineering, Marketing Ops, ABM Marketing, Digital Marketing, Content, Design, Product Marketing, Growth, Evangelism and Marketing Engineering
- 8-10 years experience in demand generation, events, field and partner marketing, B2B required, SaaS preferred
- Experience with Marketo, SFDC and Discover.org
- Deep experience working and aligning with enterprise sales leadership teams
- An agile team player with ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where direction and goals can evolve quickly to meet goals
- Experience in B2B marketing for technical personas (dev/engineering organizations preferred)
- Great communication skills
- Quantitative and data-driven thinking (applied to marketing ideation, planning, and execution)
- Strong project management experience
- Alignment with Auth0’s core values
- Location can be Bay area (remote) or our Bellevue office
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description