Director, Global Alliances and Channel Marketing at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
We’re looking for a versatile and high-energy Director, Global Alliances and Channel Marketing to drive the strategy, development, and implementation of integrated marketing efforts with our top Global Strategic Alliance Partners.
You will interact directly with key Partner leaders, Alliances and Channel leadership, global campaign team, ABM teams, Regional partner teams, and ServiceNow business Units to develop joint marketing plans - encompassing market awareness and demand generation programs designed to meet revenue targets for joint GTM offerings/ solutions.
Integrated program development, relationship management skills, adaptability and experience marketing in a high-technology, dynamic environment is crucial to your success.
What you get to do in this role:
· Work with our most strategic alliances to bring our collective GTM vision to life—including driving strategy development, implementation, and reporting.
· Build strong working relationships within our global alliance marketing teams, promote the ServiceNow brand, create joint messaging, and create global marketing campaigns and content.
· Work with ServiceNow Global Account Directors and Alliance Partners to understand the demands of their business, gathering insight and translating these business needs into the wider marketing plan.
· Being a key player in setting the strategy for global alliance events (digital and in-person) and the way we work together to jointly sponsor, activate, and engage to make the most of these efforts.
· Drive effective global- regional partner marketing and field marketing interlock to enable successful regional activation.
· Manage and allocate budgets across programs and agencies to develop content, programs and activities integrated in the marketing plans.
· Influence key partner and ServiceNow stakeholders to integrate across related marketing engagements and drive effective execution.
· Prioritize across multiple workflow, industry and regional GTM engagements to drive alignment across Partner, ServiceNow and ACE stakeholders to common (business aligned) marketing goals.
· Evaluate program impact and efficacy trends and provide analysis and recommendations.
· Ensure ongoing engagement, support pipeline growth and partner satisfaction.
· Reporting to both marketing and the business around Alliance KPIs on a regular basis.
· Management experience as you will be leading a small but mighty team.Qualifications
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor’s degree and 15+ years of overall experience with 10+ in B2B high tech marketing.
- Experience and proven success in recruiting, coaching and managing high performing marketing teams.
- Ability to build and drive marketing strategy in conjunction with Product Marketing, Campaigns and ABM to effectively Go-To-Market
- Prescriptive communicator who is accustomed to delivering information to a mature sales and marketing and customer base.
- Ability to think and plan strategically in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with a focus toward execution within firm deadlines
- Data driven, experience with analytics using CRM and/or marketing automation software
- Experience working with customers, system integrator and public sector channel partners
- Creative problem-solving, resourceful execution, and high attention to detail
- Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, travel requirements are limited until further notice
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.