The Talent Brand team communicates who we are as an employer – what it’s like to be a Dropboxer, why we love innovating on behalf of our users, and why people should join us. Our employer brand is guided by our values, and—most of all—our people, and our team brings that to life.
As the Head of Talent Brand within the Recruiting Organization, you will play a critical role in setting the strategy for the Dropbox employer brand and ensure that we communicate an authentic reflection of the Dropbox culture. Now that we are a Virtual First company, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make impact on defining our Talent Brand as we enter the future of work.
The Head of Talent Brand will own the overall employer brand strategy for Dropbox, as well as manage a team, agency, budget and internal partners. This role will contribute key pieces to workforce planning, talent initiatives, and the hiring ecosystem in addition to leveraging company programs and personal employee stories to attract, hire, engage and grow #LifeInsideDropbox. The Head of Talent Brand role requires a passion for digital media and curiosity about how potential candidates look for their next dream job – and how we can meet them where they are. You will use research and data to inform messaging, and partner with teams across the organization to ensure consistency and accuracy across the Dropbox talent brand.
- Define the vision for the Dropbox Talent Brand and lead the design, implementation, and measurement of the global talent branding strategy, including brand quality, consistency measures, and campaigns that attract external talent across a variety of channels, such as dropbox/jobs, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Glassdoor.
- Become an expert in Dropbox culture, company narrative and social strategy to ensure Talent Brand work is an accurate and appropriate reflection of the Dropbox values that incorporates diversity, equity and inclusion
- Drive the Dropbox global talent brand messaging internally to provide more consistency and clarity of our brand externally
- Standardize performance metrics across social media, dropbox/jobs, LinkedIn and marketing research
- Manage annual brand perception research work
- Build strong relationships with external networks and resources; manage relationships with 3rd-party vendors and internal stakeholders.
- 10+ years of experience working in a marketing or communications role
- Experience in the Talent Brand/recruitment marketing space
- Experience working with a technical/design team on website content strategy
- Experience developing and executing employer brand and social media strategies including content planning and campaigns
- Experience managing external agencies and vendors
- Experience using social media and marketing analytics to inform content strategy
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Experience managing budgets and understanding of how to measure ROI for talent brand
- Bachelor’s degree